eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Pawn, I remember you vehemently stating eFX had not broken any laws, and if they had, you would take action against them.

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/retrieve....1.4.54&r=PART

Might be time to start that class action.

Well for those who have not received the PCR vader (supposedly free) may have a case. Guessing those who received a vader lid (and if I recall correctly, there was some sort of waiver acception of no refund to get a free helmet) assuming would be exempt and wouldn't have a case, due to receiving the replacement helmet. But, hope this is all speculation and Brian is pushing that factory to quickly finish the Scout helmets for delivery.

It's the only line of communication left between them and all the people who want either their helmet or their money back. Banning them would only sever that connection and any perceived hope of getting what they paid for. Shame.

Ive been saying that over at RS but all the white knights rush in and defend EFX.

Yes, it's quite odd how some people think that eFX are a good operation, and feel the need to aggressively defend them.

Their reactions seem to be driven from fear of not having any company doing what eFX (pretend) to do.

Yes, it's quite odd how some people think that eFX are a good operation, and feel the need to aggressively defend them.

Their reactions seem to be driven from fear of not having any company doing what eFX (pretend) to do.

I stopped commenting after a while. People don't want to hear the truth.

So announced in 2012, ordered in 2014 contacted in February 2016 and asked if I'd like a PCR Vader helmet as a peace offering as there are so many long delays on the Scout helmet I gave my money to you for. Agreed to accepting the gesture. Contacted again in June 2016 to confirm my shipping address.

YET TO THIS DAY I STILL HAVE **** ALL!!!!

:angry

It's a ****ing joke.

Most businesses would be out of business with this attitude.

eFX you suck. FACT.

To top it all you give me a dedicated email address to use for "special correspondence" which you don't ****ing reply too. Or Brian's personal email or eFX email!!! You're officially voted the ****est company in the universe.

It blows me away how fast you're getting out a pair of Vader Helmets. In a few months for the first cast, and a few months later for the second cast version. Really no reason for efx to be in business anymore with ***** like this.

Last edited:
Hey Gino, Any chance you guys have some updated news on the helmet...

My guess is you'll get the proverbial...

"things have been advancing behind the scenes.
We'll have some new stuff to show at SDCC as well as some advancements on previously announced products.
Our latest (and hopefully final) factory prototype of the scout helmet will be at SDCC as well for those anxious to check it out first hand."

Oh! And make sure you pre-order or the Boba Fett helmet when it's available in May...

That's my guess. :D

"'Legend', for its active and passive participants, includes no happenings that are outside the realm of "possibility", but may include miracles. Legends may be transformed over time, in order to keep them fresh and vital, and realistic. Many legends operate within the realm of uncertainty, never being entirely believed by the participants, but also never being resolutely doubted."
"Hmmmmmmm....I wonder. Oh well."

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back