Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

im not sure what wiring goes where i know the red goes to the positive charge, black to negative but from the battery idk where to solder it to. some wires are missing i believe. i was going to purchase a better soundboard however this is my first mod attempt and i regret doing it on the disney one since everyone has done it on the other saber brands.....

Last edited:
IMG_0165.JPGIMG_0166.JPGIMG_0167.JPG

Just at WDW yesterday (10/15/18); both Disney Springs stores had stock of all 3 sabers as well as SW Launch Bay at Hollywood Studios.

Had the Rey saber shipped to the house in OH for a relatively inexpensive $17.95.

I just went to World of Disney at Downtown Disney in Anaheim and picked up Rey and Vader. They had all three, but had to ask for the Vader and get it from the back room.

The sticker said 149. But when scanned it came up as 170 so thats going to be the new price very soon.

If anyone who's not near any Disney Parks are interested in some sabers let me know, I can do a group buy for a nominal fee and ship out.

I just went to World of Disney at Downtown Disney in Anaheim and picked up Rey and Vader. They had all three, but had to ask for the Vader and get it from the back room.

The sticker said 149. But when scanned it came up as 170 so thats going to be the new price very soon.

If anyone who's not near any Disney Parks are interested in some sabers let me know, I can do a group buy for a nominal fee and ship out.

Prices haven't gone up yet in Disney World but I could be wrong. Was Kylo Ren more expensive than $170?

I bet it's just to match Hasbro and their Black Series Saber costs.

I didn't look at the pricing on the Kylo, but if that has been more than the others I'm sure that will go up too. The cashier said they had not re-labeled them yet but she was making a note of it, so if anyone is looking to get one, you should before they officially label the product with the new prices.

I didn't look at the pricing on the Kylo, but if that has been more than the others I'm sure that will go up too. The cashier said they had not re-labeled them yet but she was making a note of it, so if anyone is looking to get one, you should before they officially label the product with the new prices.

Yeah, Kylo was $20 more when they were first released. I'll take a peak this weekend.

I checked out the sabers on Wednesday night in World of Disney in Anaheim. All of the sabers were the new higher price except for one Kylo.
015f40cca9353874651d74b61293cf8c.jpg

f8741e210dd7d2c4c94d7c011652f79b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back