Blade Runner Blaster news: model kit version of the Tomenosuke Blaster is coming

At least in AU in some country's: a person CAN get a police permit to import a toy weapon/prop.
Rich

We can depending on what it is a copy/replica of. Usually as long as it can't be made to fire anything it's OK but no guarantee. Replicas of automatic weapons can be an issue. No problem with your BR gun kit though Rich. They didn't even request the import permit. Maybe I got the right guy on the right day.

I agree I will not want to take a chance, all the models I have sent over the past few years were to people with the permits.

To do otherwise is for the BUYER to lose his money.

Rich

Is anybody offering build-up services if I provide the kit? If it is against the rules to ask here in this thread, I apologize. I just hated to start a new thread in the junkyard but if that's what's proper I will do that. Thanks.

Sadly, Holden doesn't do build-ups anymore. He can breathe okay, as long as nobody unplugs him.

On a related note my soft-grip holster from Karl has arrived! Huzzah!

So I've be bluing and tweaking and getting all the parts nice and perfect before I assemble it.

I sat down today to start the process, and can't find the very first piece, #35, the ejector rod block. PANIC! So I am looking through the whole kit and also don't see #39, or #32. Could someone look at their unassembled kit and let me know if are these pieces bagged together? I've been very careful with all the parts so I'm not sure where they could have gone.

Thanks!

-John

So I've be bluing and tweaking and getting all the parts nice and perfect before I assemble it.

I sat down today to start the process, and can't find the very first piece, #35, the ejector rod block. PANIC! So I am looking through the whole kit and also don't see #39, or #32. Could someone look at their unassembled kit and let me know if are these pieces bagged together? I've been very careful with all the parts so I'm not sure where they could have gone.

Thanks!

-John

I just got my kit too! And I am also missing a screw... :( #29.
Im not by my kit right now, but Ill look thought my unfinished kit and see if I can find the parts you are looking for...

I'm struggling trying to find the right screws to replace #29 :(

Just a quick update. I got an email from HCG requesting the remainder of the money a few minutes ago for my Tomenosuke Blaster. I paid, then called to see if they were on hand. They ARE on hand at HCG and will be shipping next week!!! My wait is almost over!! :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back