Alien 1979 / Alien: Isolation Props

Neolun

Hi Folks

I'm Neolun (from Switzerland). I haven't postet lately.

As a long time Alien Fan i will start to build some propreplicas from the movie and the latest game.

The Props: Both are 3D prints i will customise to fit as i desire. As close as its possible for me.

The first thing will be the Flamethrower E. Ripley uses in the original ALIEN movie.

After that or maybe a little parallel the Motion Tracker Amanda Ripley is swinging around in the Game "Alien:Isolation".

The Motion Tracker is ready to go. The Flamethrower has yet to be printet.

Very exited to start on these

I also purchaised parts (Model kits etc.) for an EVA helmet i want to make. But one at a time.

Screenshot_20180513-161947.pngScreenshot_20180510-202359.png

Last edited:
There were some good pics of that box floating around. From what I recall the toughest part is the clear window, the rest is just a box that's dressed and with wire mesh behind the greeblies so the cat can breathe.

There were some good pics of that box floating around. From what I recall the toughest part is the clear window, the rest is just a box that's dressed and with wire mesh behind the greeblies so the cat can breathe.

If you have some, please post. Maybe I suck at image searches because all I got was this.

alien07.jpg

No doubt the cat carrier has been heavily modified. The question is, did it start life as a real worl item or was it completely scratch built?

No doubt the cat carrier has been heavily modified. The question is, did it start life as a real worl item or was it completely scratch built?
If it is anything like the tool box, then custom made for the film and made from plywood.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back