ESB t track

Guys can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find pre notched esb grips. I know Roy has t track but I am looking for a pre notched version as I do not want to cut my own.
Roman has pre notched grips available on his site. The custom saber shop has them, too. Just be aware that the shape isn't going to be as accurate as Roy's t track.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

You could have them 3D printed on shapeways here: https://www.shapeways.com/product/6...een-accurate?optionId=59694128&li=marketplace
Or you could get Roman's Conversion kit: http://romanprops.com/product/conversion-kit-v/

I would personally go with the 3D printed direction myself. The Romans grips have a weird spacing where the rivets / screws would go, but that's just my opinion. In an ideal situation I would have Roy's grips pre notched since I'm terrible at cutting them. I think they would be very popular if he made them pre cut, but I imagine getting those produced would be difficult.

I agree about the spacing on the romans/2.0 grips. I am not a fan of them. What I am looking for is a hard plastic ones that have the correct notch spacing cut out already.

I agree about the spacing on the romans/2.0 grips. I am not a fan of them. What I am looking for is a hard plastic ones that have the correct notch spacing cut out already.

I'd be interested in this as well. I'm always looking for ways to skip extra steps, reduce the chance of me making a mistake, and increase accuracy.

I think the only ones that are currently available like that are the 3D ones I've linked on post #3. I still think if Roy made pre-notched ones they would be extremely popular.

Sold out unfortunately. East Coast Sabers on FB offers angled/notched Wannawanga t-tracks though, give them a buzz.

I sent a pm to shoot to thrill asking about the pre notched grips. Also I emailed Todd from todds costumes and he said he could as well. Waiting to see what the prices are. How are todds grips btw

EastCoast Sabers is shoot2thrill468. Todds are pretty good, i would say wannawanga are the most accurate with Todds pretty close

Roys cuts like butter, I’d go with wannawanga and cut then myself. Not hard at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back