Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

@Soulinertia

did you made the entire labels "from scratch" using fonts etc. oder did you replicated them by "photoshop" them from pics? Very in those, as I got some tins as well ;)
Are you going to put them up over at "Free Replica Paper Props"?

Edit: If you used Fonts, you might share which ones? (Sry if I missed the story, if already posted in here)

I didn't build the labels using fonts. Just cleaned up the artwork best I could from all the photos I found that people had taken at SDCC.

I will post these labels in the free paper props section for those that want to print some up themselves for personal use. However, I'll also be starting an interest thread for anyone that wants already printed clear labels with the reflective vinyl, 12 glass cartridges with labels and the insert to keep them all in place. I might also offer one finished set of tins in the JY. I'll post the interest thread soon. ;) :thumbsup

Fantastic video MasterEdi.

I wonder what they do with the miniature buildings afterwards. Do they keep them stored for future use in a Sequel / Prequel.

Would love to have one of those in my man cave.

bb6aa463b7cc8d991ac5fda402d30be6.jpg

Not the 2049 model, but a fun addition to my EDC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love these. Though I always liked to think that the Blade Runner guns used the same g.i. 10mm caseless ammo that the M41A used in Aliens. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if I missed someone already finding as good or a better match. But this is what I found for Agent K's shirt.

https://saturdaysnyc.com/item/migue...MI4ZeSxfq01wIVVm1-Ch0ahwXHEAkYAyABEgJeOvD_BwE
If you've seen Stranger Things 2, Jonathan can actually be seen wearing the exact same jumper as Officer K at some points. Same waffle pattern, same thick wool, same rough style, just like this link. Don't know what use this is, but I thought it was quite interesting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

If you've seen Stranger Things 2, Jonathan can actually be seen wearing the exact same jumper as Officer K at some points. Same waffle pattern, same thick wool, same rough style, just like this link. Don't know what use this is, but I thought it was quite interesting.

I noticed that too!!

I just watched season 2 and I was going to mention that!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back