Ok, 3...2...1...Lets Jam!

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know I’m super late to the game but I just finished Cowboy Bebop. I’m my defense I’m not much of an anime fan but the series had fantastic character development for an animated series. But on to the prop! As soon as I saw Spike twirling his pistol I immediately thought I could build it. So this was a perfect time to try out worbla that I had bought and never used. This stuff is amazing! I used it on the grip and I love the way they turned out.

EBA408CB-5408-48DD-B1BE-D8A212453D2B.jpegDB3D190E-8D96-49C4-93EB-D5242389DCEA.jpeg

Dang those grips look great. Might have to try that Worbla stuff, I thought it was just something used for armor. Never considered it for grips!

I used a Cybergun NBB Airsoft pistol

KWC, right? I bought one of these several years ago to compare with Hudson's GBB and all things considered it was pretty good for the price, worst thing about it was the screened trade dress and the giant safety warning. I can understand why you repainted it. :thumbsup

KWC, right? I bought one of these several years ago to compare with Hudson's GBB and all things considered it was pretty good for the price, worst thing about it was the screened trade dress and the giant safety warning. I can understand why you repainted it. :thumbsup

I bought this one

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 12.52.40 PM.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back