Asajj Ventress screen grab please.....

usajdm

Sr Member
Hello,
Anyone able to pass some screen grabs my way?
Im in need of some good quality screen grabs of Asajj Ventress in her bounty hunter wear from the Clone Wars.
About to start a new costume for my eldest niece and would really like to be as accurate as possible.
I have no idea how to do it or even what is needed to do it.
All pics I find on the web are way to blurry to catch any detail.
Would really appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Robert

Oh man, I bet your just life of the party everywhere you go.
I can tell by your keen sense of humor.
No really, you should about a career in comedy.

I guess I wasn't clear enough when I said I was looking for some "good quality" or that all the ones I found searching, were to blurry when trying to enlarge.
But thanks for atleast checking out the thread.:thumbsup
I know it's tough to get any help unless your talking about a Graflex or something saber related.
Robert

Don't know if these are any good to you but here you go :)
AV1.PNGAV2.PNGAV3PNG.PNGAV4.PNG

Last edited:
Oh man, I bet your just life of the party everywhere you go.
I can tell by your keen sense of humor.
No really, you should about a career in comedy.

I guess I wasn't clear enough when I said I was looking for some "good quality" or that all the ones I found searching, were to blurry when trying to enlarge.
But thanks for atleast checking out the thread.:thumbsup
I know it's tough to get any help unless your talking about a Graflex or something saber related.
Robert
I would suggest you learn to search. Also calm down and stop playing a victim.

You can also search "how to take screen grabs" so you can get everything you want exactly the way you want it. you literally hit the "print screen" button on a paused frame of the show and then paste it anywhere you want, like ms paint, photoshop, even a word document. Or you can get a free screenshot software that lets you crop out only what you want before saving like Gadwin Print Screen.

If you're interested in doing it yourself, the best way is to use video editing software to export a video frame to a bitmap or targa file (I use a free one called VirtualDub to do this). Of course that means that you have to have a computer and a video file to work with. There are ways to rip blu-rays and DVDs that you own, to a computer's hard drive, completely unconverted/uncompressed. There are many websites that discuss how to do it.

Hey thanks.
Ive checked all these out in search, but all seem to blur to much when I try to enlarge it.
Im trying to get closeup on the details.
Mainly the design on the soft parts.
Thank you though.
Robert

You can also search "how to take screen grabs" so you can get everything you want exactly the way you want it. you literally hit the "print screen" button on a paused frame of the show and then paste it anywhere you want, like ms paint, photoshop, even a word document. Or you can get a free screenshot software that lets you crop out only what you want before saving like Gadwin Print Screen.

Looked into this, but again, the image just blurs as I try to enlarge it.
Thank you for the suggestion.
Robert

If you're interested in doing it yourself, the best way is to use video editing software to export a video frame to a bitmap or targa file (I use a free one called VirtualDub to do this). Of course that means that you have to have a computer and a video file to work with. There are ways to rip blu-rays and DVDs that you own, to a computer's hard drive, completely unconverted/uncompressed. There are many websites that discuss how to do it.

This is exactly what I'm looking for.
Small problem though..... the computer part.
All I have is my iPad, so I'm pretty limited.
I was hoping it was easy enough that someone has either already done it, or would give it a shot.
Thank you though, you figured out exactly what I need.
Robert

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back