Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

For anyone that finds the red and black splotches ugly in the v4 box, got bad news. It's painted on. I mean, if you were determined enough you could use paint remover, maybe that'll work

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Another reason not to buy them :ninja at $1500. A grand now for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

i was hoping that the v3 would stay at this 450/500 range and get them for 300/350 on Black friday but nope...
@cavx : i think you should make your model of the complete soles if you want them accurate AF. Also, i prefer the way the tip of the v1 was made compared to the v3 : it makes the sole less big on the front

I built my toe up on those to reflect this. I also widened the base to be closer to the real shoe. Those soles are in a box somewhere, and one day i will pull them out again.

- - - Updated - - -

they ALWAYS looked bad. Even without comparison.

They were OK for $50.

- - - Updated - - -

True. But back in 2011/2012 that was all we had if our feet were too big for Mark Poon's version. And they were good to be photographed in a DeLorian back then - the owner didn't have any MAGs yet. Bet he does now! :)
View attachment 776028

These look almost good from this angle. I like the sharper lines in the sole profile. I still don't get how the V3 missed that. The details are there, just soft and rounded. Yet both midsoles are made from the same type of foam/rubber. If they had made the soles a different colour to that "tan" (baby poo yellow), the silver shoes might have been OK.

the seller already bought thousands of soles from the factory maybe? But with so much extra work involved making the power lace version, they may as well go on that version at least

the seller already bought thousands of soles from the factory maybe? But with so much extra work involved making the power lace version, they may as well go on that version at least
David made a comment that all of the rubber goes yellow eventually. Yet we know that adding blue at least delays that process.
The one part of the MAG that everyone wants to be changed can be and they are not seemingly interested. Yet here is a product using the exact product we need. All made in China in the end of the day.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

David made a comment that all of the rubber goes yellow eventually. Yet we know that adding blue at least delays that process.
The one part of the MAG that everyone wants to be changed can be and they are not seemingly interested. Yet here is a product using the exact product we need. All made in China in the end of the day.

Yeah. They could easily add the blue tint but they are just greedy and lazy and dont give a crap as long as someone pays the money.

Yeah. They could easily add the blue tint but they are just greedy and lazy and dont give a crap as long as someone pays the money.
And they do
Lol:

wZA7Tj0pRECH1JaeJS4ezQ.png

He makes IG posts about getting the shoes as close as possible to the real thing and all he did was a trivial upgrade to the LEDs. Bluish soles would have been so much better received and probably be the push for someone sitting on the fence to go and buy these.
IT'S ADDING A PIGMENT. NOT ASKING THEM TO CHANGE THE MOLD.

Has anyone here ordered from airmagman on Instagram, and can 100% vouch for him? If David won't come down on the price, I'm gonna hit him up

Has anyone here ordered from airmagman on Instagram, and can 100% vouch for him? If David won't come down on the price, I'm gonna hit him up

Strike that. He's not coming down from $1200. 'I'll get in trouble and loose money' was his response

I was just wondering how legit he is, I saw he was listing tube bags for sale for $600 but was posting old pics of Javon's bags on the listing, so I thought it seemed shady. He also poached a bunch of my original pics and re-posted them with no credit. However I did speak to Professor_sneakers and he said he bought his V4's from airmagman. Professor_sneakers would probably sell you his for a thousand. He offered to trade me them for my hyperadapts.
My V4's are being delivered today so I can post some stuff if you guys want later.

Last edited:
I was just wondering how legit he is, I saw he was listing tube bags for sale for $600 but was posting old pics of Javon's bags on the listing, so I thought it seemed shady. He also poached a bunch of my original pics and re-posted them with no credit. However I did speak to Professor_sneakers and he said he bought his V4's from airmagman. Professor_sneakers would probably sell you his for a thousand. He offered to trade me them for my hyperadapts.
My V4's are being delivered today so I can post some stuff if you guys want later.
Please do!

Strike that. He's not coming down from $1200. 'I'll get in trouble and loose money' was his response

I am sure with his V3s that he is buying them at about $420 and selling for $500. What I could not work out is if he is buying them and then reselling or simply buying and having David's group drop ship them out to the new buyer's address. It would make more sense if he was doing this rather than double handling as part of the high price of these shoes is the "free shipping". Big boxes with any courier service (DHL or other - can you say FedEX) is not cheap.

Ok so just got my V4's and so far its been a rough ride (as expected). First I noticed customs opened them up but thank god did not seize them this time, no clue why. Secondly DHL delivered them to the wrong house. I got home and saw they weren't where DHL said they were and freaked out. Walk a block down the street and saw they were delivered to another house with a similar address. :sick Anyway they shipped me the shoes in replacement style packaging via DHL and shipped the box separate via EMS. They said this might help getting through customs. So I have the shoes but don't have the box yet. As for the shoes, other than the dirty white uppers and a couple small glue marks the only thing that is worrying me is the left shoe will only lace if the upper is bent inward. When at normal resting position it will not lace, however the lights still work. I'm guessing it must have something to do with a contact not being met or a possible wire issue. I guess I'll just deal with it being they are for display anyway. I've included a short video below demonstrating what I mean.

I already knew there would be risk in ordering these, so while not perfect I guess it could have been much worse. These are still not worth $1000 but maybe i'm just trying to overcompensate with the lose of selling my RD's last year. I'm sure they will break once I put my foot in so hopefully one of the good people here start offering repair services soon :) Let me know if you have any specific questions, I'll post some more pics later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back