STARGATE Origins

Pass. As I said, own all of SG-1, all of Atlantis, didn't care about Universe, even though I have copies I could watch if I ever wanted to. Have multiple versions of the original movie. Have tons of behind the scenes stuff already, really don't need more. Don't care about the new "series" really because I have no interest in most things Roland Emmerich does. The route SG-1 went is far, far superior to the original movie. And I have no interest in "influencing" new products. I am a consumer, nor a producer. I have no interest in providing my input for free, or worse, to pay them for my own work.

Still waiting for a reason to pay them one red cent. Doubt I'll ever find it.

Hear Hear!

At this point, I just want SG1 back on Netflix....

And Atlantis, while we're at it

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I also noticed that SG-1 and Atlantis are no longer available on Amazon Prime, I wonder if this is the reason. I watched them all for the first time about 2 years ago on Amazon Prime and was wanting to watch a few episodes a few months ago and found it was no longer part of Prime and you had to pay to watch them.

I also noticed that SG-1 and Atlantis are no longer available on Amazon Prime, I wonder if this is the reason. I watched them all for the first time about 2 years ago on Amazon Prime and was wanting to watch a few episodes a few months ago and found it was no longer part of Prime and you had to pay to watch them.
For years, sg1 was on Netflix Canada. But it disappeared about 3 years ago.

I swear to God I would binge watch that again twice...

I really only watch digital stuff. Mostly because guilty pleasure watching is something I do in bed

You can probably get the digital versions for about that price, too, but check and see. For what it's worth, the original series is a lot of fun, if also very "90s" in its style. Still, I got my wife into it when she was home nursing our daughter and needed something to entertain her. She LOVES the show now.

You can probably get the digital versions for about that price, too, but check and see. For what it's worth, the original series is a lot of fun, if also very "90s" in its style. Still, I got my wife into it when she was home nursing our daughter and needed something to entertain her. She LOVES the show now.
Oh, I've seen it all.

In all honesty, I think it's the best franchise out there. And it's certainly the best "shared universe"

And I LOVE the ori seasons

So...uh...did they dial it by accident in '45? In the movie, they couldn't dial it at all....they couldn't figure out the 7th chevron. That, is pretty dumb in itself as there's only 20ish symbols on there. So, not sure how you get the first 6, but get stumped on 7. So, somehow they figured it out in '45 but simply forgot up until daniel figured it out in the 90s?? Makes zero sense. Especially when you consider they just had to dial 20ish different seventh symbols to complete it.

I think that's the continuity issue.

No, not really no
http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/1945

There are 39 glyphs on a Milky Way stargate. One is the point of origin symbol, so if we assume the other six must be unique there are almost 2 BILLION possible gate addresses.

Lets say it takes a minute to dial an adress, then dialing all those combinations would roughly take 4000 years... of continues dialing.

For years, sg1 was on Netflix Canada. But it disappeared about 3 years ago.

I swear to God I would binge watch that again twice...

DISC > Streaming

I thought they had the first 6 before daniel showed up - in which case, that's a whole 39 combo's to get the final symbol.

Last I saw SG-1 is available still on Hulu.

Just finished re-watching SG-1 all 10 seasons and the two films last night on dvd/blu-ray..... :unsure i want moar!!!1!!!1!1!

I'm so jealous. That moment in "Pegasus" when they take down the ori ship is one of my favorites

Hallowed are the Ori. Having McKay in the episode was awesome :D

If you can find the DVDs cheap it is definitely worth the money. It is definitely one of the best sci-fi franchises out there :)
If they ever release it on blu-ray I'll be first in line. (Well as long as it's not as bad as BUFFY on blu-ray, what an atrocity)

Hallowed are the Ori. Having McKay in the episode was awesome :D

If you can find the DVDs cheap it is definitely worth the money. It is definitely one of the best sci-fi franchises out there :)
If they ever release it on blu-ray I'll be first in line. (Well as long as it's not as bad as BUFFY on blu-ray, what an atrocity)

That episode had everything. It was jam packed with greatness. AND it was a fantastic crossover episode.

I also love the final episode. "unending" or whatever it's called. Full of great character moments

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back