Yet unpublished photos in magazine at Wal Mart

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
IMG_0903.jpgIMG_0904.jpgIMG_0905.jpgIMG_0906.jpgThere was a strange magazine I found at wal mart that had a very ambiguous Star Wars title. Long story short, these images are in it. Some are unpublished until now and some are just higher resolution! I think that Vader saber is the ESB hero with that weird shroud.IMG_0907.jpgIMG_0908.jpgIMG_0909.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

click on them, i tried uploading these last night, and now it's thread gore. They're bigger res than they look

I picked up my copy at Barnes & Noble. I noticed a while back that Amazon had a hard cover version listed, but I don't think it would be worth the extra cost.

HA! Me too D48thRonin ! WallyWorld was a bust. Oddly, they had a magazine with an add for the hardcover ("Available in September" - in an October Magazine) and the softcover "Available Now". Barnes and Noble had a stack of 'em, I bought two!! I think one of them is coming apart to make a framed Obi-Wan Kenobi picture. ;) And maybe a parts of Obi-Wan's Lightsaber poster/display card.

Interestingly, and I'm so glad I got the magazine for just this reason, upon skimming it in the store, I noticed John Barry is credited for using the HALE'S GRENADE as the finished handle in the ANH Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah-- that was just a block they put on there to make the shared stunt look more like the MPP.

What's that thing next to the grenade? Looks like a custom saber in the works!

Thanks for sharing these. Just when I think there couldn't possible be any pictures from the production that I haven't seen, we find more. For a low budget movie Lucas was insightful enough to document the thing very, very well! I mean even 40 years on there are STILL photos coming out that the public hasn't seen. Pretty amazing. I could understand with the sequels, but the first film is a surprise to be sure.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back