NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Thanks for the link. Picked one up last night.

My pleasure! Hopefully they'll ship soon - mine is still stuck in "assigned" whatever that means. Finger's crossed for us!

Also for LA area peeps - Hi-times in Costa Mesa had 20 bottles at the beginning of the day, but they disappeared from their site around 10am. Might be worth a phone call at least.

Oh happy day!

We just got back from the premiere and sat down to enjoy an Old Fashioned whilst we contemplate all that we've seen in the last couple hours . . .

2zXZMkt.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And then after a couple drinks I got right down to work on modifying the cap, lol.

TRmSCwq.jpg

Well I'm officially jealous of you guys getting hands on bottles I'm stuck here on location for a film in state that doesn't have it. I just hope by the time we wrap there'll still be some available! If there's anyone in WA that can help a brother out I'd be most appreciative.

Nice job. It looks like they actually cut the cap in half for the movie version providing the base. I dont have the plums to do that though.

EDIT... They couldnt have just cut the cap for the movie, the movie version does not have the glass neck and rim the retail bottle does. My bad.
Impossible to replicate super accurately. Just noticed the JW walking man logo is bigger on the movie bottle as well.

jwbc.jpg

Last edited:
The label below the "black label" seems odd. There's white text and below that is the start of white text, and then a black place and then more white text.

Victory is mine!
One of my bottles finally arrived this morning via Hi-time in Costa Mesa. Still no word on the bottle I ordered from reservebar, but at least I can relax a little now. Love the overall weight, look and feel of this bottle. Excited to crack it open for a wee dram later this eve!
IMG_5174.jpg

Just noticed the JW walking man logo is bigger on the movie bottle as well.

View attachment 764307

Thanks, I thought about making a square collar to cover the neck which would tuck underneath the cap. Might still do that, but definitely not going to attempt to cut the existing glass neck any shorter. Your right about the larger walking man. The whole label itself is higher up on the bottle to make room for him. Also the crest above and the walking man both look more gold than the white Black Label text. Could just be the lighting though.

Here is another pic of my mod:

GpkogAD.jpg

The label below the "black label" seems odd. There's white text and below that is the start of white text, and then a black place and then more white text.

Wow, didnt see that, nice catch. Looks like the "blended scotch whisky" has been moved up a little. We need someone to design a new label. I dont think it needs the texture pattern on it though.

Soulinertia, did you just remove the inner walls around the cork with a dremmel? Looks spot on as a static prop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much. A pair of wire cutters were involved iirc. Things got a little blurry, lol. I saved the cork so I could still keep it fresh.

Well I'm officially jealous of you guys getting hands on bottles I'm stuck here on location for a film in state that doesn't have it. I just hope by the time we wrap there'll still be some available! If there's anyone in WA that can help a brother out I'd be most appreciative.

I'm in Portland/Vancouver area, if I find another bottle I'll let you know. For now I ordered one from reservebar.com and it should be here some time soon. The Vancouver Total Wine may get some, and I'll be checking Costco as well.

I know that the interest is now mainly focused on US and that there are less people in France and Belgium here but I'm really sad that there is nothing available for us in those countries. Anyone with a solution for us? appart from the bottle on ebay coming from other countries and starting at 170€.

Not much love for France/Belgium unless you order directly from U.K. or take the train to the Chunnel and go directly to England;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back