New Luke ESB lightsaber

Is it me seeing too much in pixilation with imagination, or does someone else see straight knurling faintly on that faux red button?
I think I can see how you might perceive that... with *that* particular photo (and the conditions that you mentioned).

But other photos show that there is no knurling:

b54l1s.jpg

Star Wars Objets du mythe-2.jpg

Last edited:
How big are graflex buttons, 17mm OD? I think the spacer I found was 17, but 1mm too wide in the center.

We just need a drill stop that's 17mm OD.....can't be too hard..

Looking at the comparison, that might be 1mm or 2mm too small in diameter.

I had this trouble trying to find one that really matched the beer tab as well as it seems.

I have a small electrical cap that fits the beer tab, looks the right height, is the same shade of red, and features the same small dot in the middle....

Any thoughts?
7828dfc69a9595cc07fef12bb006efa0.jpg

3b4098acc4f6f2368d9d821bee243a9d.jpg

Ding ding

my caplugs look identical but they had 2X stamped into the top... I knew it was some sort of cap. Any source for those? :)
I grabbed them up not too long ago. My mom used to clean college dorms and apartments years ago, and I needed the extra cash so I decided to help. When I went into one dorm that had been closed down for A/C repairs, I found the old A/C unit lying on the carpet. I asked the repair guy if he needed the red caps on the wire ends, and he said no. He said something about he picked them up from radio shack the day before until he could get some real covers.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back