Battle starship

Here's a little progress.

Mid ship missile launcher .

Ultimate Regurgitate Interruption Nuclear Equipment.

Once this missile has been fired, the time warp generator will be activated and go back to the past time and detect and destroy the target enemy ship when it has been launched at the shipyard.

fUnzgHg.jpg

Wi6oAZT.jpg

tgcY6vD.jpg

9ZwFiKL.jpg

Test fitting.

jWfQ8fU.jpg

hnYBcTL.jpg

dRgTSfS.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Nice work! That is one mean dangerous weapon. Would not want that ship mad at me.

Almost ends a conflict before it starts or starts one before the enemies ever meet. So what really started the battle? The future action or the past result? Was the blast in the past the cause of the conflict that lead to the battle in the future where the missile was launched and... :unsure :confused Would it even happen at all?

That name though. That makes me laugh! :lol Was that coincidence or is the acronym supposed to spell... URINE? :facepalm

Nice work! That is one mean dangerous weapon. Would not want that ship mad at me.

Almost ends a conflict before it starts or starts one before the enemies ever meet. So what really started the battle? The future action or the past result? Was the blast in the past the cause of the conflict that lead to the battle in the future where the missile was launched and... :unsure :confused Would it even happen at all?

That name though. That makes me laugh! :lol Was that coincidence or is the acronym supposed to spell... URINE? :facepalm

Ok, I can not resist. This is just too funny. That weapon gives a whole new meaning to the term "Pissed off".
lol.gif
facepalm.gif

:lol:lol

Oh, I guess, maybe it's just a coincidence. In fact, the missile draws a beautiful parabola after launch like my urinate.:p
This missile is developed under Super Paradox Inducing Technology.:lol:facepalm

Thaaank you!!

Last edited:
Captain to weapons officer .........”FIRE the SPIT URINE missile” !!
Weapons officer to captain...........”The what sir “ !!!!
Captain to weapons officer............” The big red button that says “Back to the future because now I’m Pissed off missile” !!!

Captain to weapons officer........ Hurry up!! Shoot before it wet my underwear. And watch out for the launch angle, Never shoot it on 90 degree.
It may hit back your face.

........Hey, gentlemen, behave your tongue!:facepalm

:lol:lol

Oh, I guess, maybe it's just a coincidence. In fact, the missile draws a beautiful parabola after launch like my urinate.:p
This missile is developed under Super Paradox Inducing Technology.:lol:facepalm

Thaaank you!!

I don't know, some of this sounds very strange. I hope you first ran your idea by the department of Interplanetary Nature Calls Of Neutrally Timed Inductive Nano Energetic Natural Central Elimination. Those guys really know what's-what when it comes to this kind of technology.

Last edited:
I don't know, some of this sounds very strange. I hope you first ran your idea by the department of Interplanetary Nature Calls Of Neutrally Timed Inductive Nano Energetic Natural Central Elimination. Those guys really know what's-what when it comes to this kind of technology.

That depends... :lol

Oh my... This went south in a hurry. I know, I fanned the winds... :p

I said DART gun!

Choke! Gasp! Cough!

That's funny! :)

:D Thanks!!

:wacko

That depends... :lol

Oh my... This went south in a hurry. I know, I fanned the winds... :p

I said DART gun!

Choke! Gasp! Cough!

It's no joke!! Dust storm is the annual disaster of my place. :lol
I fear for February.:cry

Beautiful work on the missile launchers. Your talent in transforming flat metal sheets into 3-dimensional art is so much fun to watch.

Thank you Tom,san.
I will post a little soon!

Ok, for those that missed it...:p

From Dem Bones Acronym for "Interplanetary Nature Calls Of Neutrally Timed Inductive Nano Energetic Natural Central Elimination" = I.N.C.O.N.T.I.N.E.N.C.E

Led to "That Depends..." in reference to them knowing what's what. See link from SmilingOtter for context.

The "Dart gun" comment was a reference quote from Despicable Me to give reason for my cough. One of the most funny concepts from that movie for me. I know, some of us have a really weird sense of humor. :facepalm

Quick Katsu-san, post some more progress so we can get back on the real topic of this thread! Wait, your previous post is what triggered this rabbit trail!

:angel

Today is a going to be a good day!

By the way, Katsu-san: Hagoth slipped a funny comment in his last comment. I almost missed it, and I'm not sure if the particular product is sold in Japan:

https://www.depend.com/

:D

Ok, for those that missed it...:p

From Dem Bones Acronym for "Interplanetary Nature Calls Of Neutrally Timed Inductive Nano Energetic Natural Central Elimination" = I.N.C.O.N.T.I.N.E.N.C.E

Led to "That Depends..." in reference to them knowing what's what. See link from SmilingOtter for context.

The "Dart gun" comment was a reference quote from Despicable Me to give reason for my cough. One of the most funny concepts from that movie for me. I know, some of us have a really weird sense of humor. :facepalm

Quick Katsu-san, post some more progress so we can get back on the real topic of this thread! Wait, your previous post is what triggered this rabbit trail!

:angel

Today is a going to be a good day!

:eek:$:lol:lol

Naaaaw, I got it completely and sorry Hagoth-san and Dem Bones-san!!
That a great sense of humor. Hats off!
And Tom-san, Not that particular one but we have a same kind of goods here.
Maybe I'm gonna need it soon:rolleyes

OK, Hagoth-san, let me kick out that rabbit and get out of this dude's wonderland.
Now it's 8 AM, I'm gonna get to the work bench and see what I can do today.
See you in several hours later.

I'm back. Here's a progress of this week.

Using a circle saw, I cut out the fluorescent acrylic plate for this octagon.
It was needed a very precise work and took some hours.

xIsqFjR.jpg

And using this octagon, cut out octagon aluminum plate.

QBkvxL5.jpg

QumUJjA.jpg

Bent it to the shape of acrylic octagon.

And using a router, I added some notches.

nLZbS4f.jpg

Fitted, almost OK.

o0ThXl8.jpg

OK, here it is.

Test fitting.

Eis26Sc.jpg

KBe3XKM.jpg

vkp3ezo.jpg

4Voj9NV.jpg

9DPf0IO.jpg

Also I added the flight deck here.

NW502Rk.jpg

lXFvcws.jpg

04S2NWt.jpg

m8ZOBPn.jpg

hNeVrPN.jpg

And today's special.
Meat ball with sweet sower sauce with rice and spinach.:D

iO9xstO.jpg

Thus, her love for me deepens every day.
No wonder.

Thanks for looking.

katsu

Well done Katsu-san! Back on track! Really like those turret bases.

However, I must ask, Octagons with a circle saw? I am/was thinking a hole saw (circle) or do you mean a table saw? I can see how a table saw would cut the sloped sides on a square. How did you cut the corner 45's? A jig of some kind?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back