Homemade Clone Trooper Armor [UPDATE May 28]

Re: Homemade Clone Trooper Armor

You shapes are coming coming out really great. I'm really impressed at how well your patterns wrap the body, really great work.

I agree with the rest, the lines on the armor are superb!

Truly a fantastic job you're doing. I'm excited to see how it all turns out. The belt boxes and details in the chest and thigh backs are impressive.

Are you going to release a tutorial about how you did this. I'd be interested on specific details on how you were able to accomplish your results as I could see this technique crossed over into other costuming lines. I'm pretty much a nube on bondo and plastics.

Long time since my last post. I've been a little busy, but I want to continue this project ASAP. I'm thinking to use "foamy" to complete the belt, and if it tuns out well, I may use it in the rest of the armor.

Very nice work, Quite impressive!!!
Thanks!

Looks like loads of work...

but the result looks very good !

keep going !
Thanks!

Wow, this is going well and the quality looks to be amazing... Are you going to try and get this up to 501st trooping standards or is it just a personal walkabout costume?
I'd love to join the 501st whit this armor! :rolleyes

very nice man!
Thanks!

You shapes are coming coming out really great. I'm really impressed at how well your patterns wrap the body, really great work.
Thanks!

I agree with the rest, the lines on the armor are superb!

Truly a fantastic job you're doing. I'm excited to see how it all turns out. The belt boxes and details in the chest and thigh backs are impressive.

Are you going to release a tutorial about how you did this. I'd be interested on specific details on how you were able to accomplish your results as I could see this technique crossed over into other costuming lines. I'm pretty much a nube on bondo and plastics.

wooow mega genial tu tecnica, me gusto mucho, oye quisiera saber si podrias subir fotos de las platillas que hiciste para crear la armadura, ya que quiero hacer un proyecto como este desde hace ya mucho tiempo, espero que me puedas ayudar y en verdad un trabajo exelente . . .
Gracias por tu comentario! Algun día pondré a la venta las plantillas :)
:eekBloody Hell!!!!!! Amazing!!!!
Thanks!

Cuente con el total apoyo de las tropas imperiales en Venezuela... pa eso son los vecinos :thumbsup
Gracias! No dudaré en contactarlos cuando llegue el momento :thumbsup

Amazing work! I wish I had skills like that :)
Thanks!

First Great work, very impressive! second where did you get the helmet or did you make that as well?

oh yessss, pls share templates, it looks way easier and less troublesome compare to pepakura. u have any for AOTC armor?

don't get your hopes up to much Heroking. you just posted in a thread where the maker (Sergiotron) hasn't posted the last 6 months. but you can always try and hope :p

Last edited:

Wow nice job man ,rly good work may i ask u for a favor? Can u share the files u used ??

I am very good friend is the best I've seen greetings from mexico I would love to me you could share templates

Hi fellow prop makers! I'm back!

Long story short, I decided to digitize my templates and sharing them for free. To do so, I'd like to invite you all to subscribe to my YouTube channel (in spanish) so you can watch the process. The full size clone trooper armor is one of the topics I'll be presenting there.

I'm excited to finally have time to fulfill my dream of having an active YouTube channel! Please subscribe!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaHD8NW93xxS-mj7qq1EEyw

My first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAVV3dx9dtc
:)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back