ALIEN Warrior head refurbishing project.....

Absolutely bad-ass...... And it looks even better in person!:thumbsup

Glad you're enjoying it Mike. Alexey and Harry are up next:) The one I did for Oneye apparently weeped during shipping so I'll redo his as well. After that I think the run of "custom heads" will be over. I'll put out a couple more raw casts for the DIY crowd but then the run is closed. If I left anyone out please let me know.
And thank you all for your support. Hopefully everyone has (or is soon to have) what they wanted.

Wow Marty, that looks slick!! (literally) What did you use as your final gloss coat?

I'm almost done with mine, but heat and humidity have been horrendous the last month and I haven't been able to put the finishing details on it. Hope you're doing well. Looking forward to that tongue...

(TWSS)

Wow Marty, that looks slick!! (literally) What did you use as your final gloss coat?

I'm almost done with mine, but heat and humidity have been horrendous the last month and I haven't been able to put the finishing details on it. Hope you're doing well. Looking forward to that tongue...

(TWSS)

Wait till you see the next one:) It may look a bit familiar to you...:lol
I used this stuff by Rustoleum called "Acrylic Enamel" and its been the best stuff so far.
Ive been devoting most of my free time trying to get that terminator arm made and its been sucking....Ive dumped over a grand into the project and have been learning to machine just for this project and its tough, especially with my horrible equipment.

Hey guys, sorry I vanished for a while. I thought you may like to see some of the work ive been able to do with the inner jaw for this head.

DSC03006.JPG

DSC03006.JPG

DSC03007.JPG

DSC03010.JPG

DSC03254.JPG

DSC03259.JPG

DSC03271.JPG

Folks!!!

It gets 'better' (at least for those of us who Marty owed money to!)

If any of you have my e-mail, mail me directly (as my PMs are almost full) - if not PM me and I'll fill you in. Basically, I've found a way to get to Marty, and it worked.

I got my money back!!!

Folks!!!

If any of you have my e-mail, mail me directly (as my PMs are almost full) - if not PM me and I'll fill you in. Basically, I've found a way to get to Marty, and it worked.

I got my money back!!!

Fantastic! But it was he who returned the money to you, of his own will, or you have obtained them with forcible method, legal etc.

Fantastic! But it was he who returned the money to you, of his own will, or you have obtained them with forcible method, legal etc.

I assure you, it was entirely legal - I would never stoop to Marty's level ;)

Basically, it pays if you use the *law* to your advantage. Contact me privately or email if you want to know more. We've all long suspected Marty reads the boards here still, so I don't want to say too much in the open.

I assure you, it was entirely legal - I would never stoop to Marty's level ;)

Basically, it pays if you use the *law* to your advantage. Contact me privately or email if you want to know more. We've all long suspected Marty reads the boards here still, so I don't want to say too much in the open.
Be careful that he doesn't pose as a buyer to get that information.

Folks!!!

I got my money back!!!

PETER!! WAY TO GO!!! I just sent you a PM. If your box is full reply here and I'll resend it as an email. Congrats!!!

PETER!! WAY TO GO!!! I just sent you a PM. If your box is full reply here and I'll resend it as an email. Congrats!!!

Hey! How's it going? My PMs were briefly full, but it seems there are gremlins at the moment, with things not going where they should! I'll send you a mail later and fill you in :)

Hey! How's it going? My PMs were briefly full, but it seems there are gremlins at the moment, with things not going where they should! I'll send you a mail later and fill you in :)

Can't remember if you have my new email address or not. Just PM'd it to you

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back