Amazing Spider-man 2 pattern

Also, they are using the files from those who have finished suits of his classic style and saying that it is there own work. Lots of people are getting hyped about it, but it is clearly them marketing what is not there's. Check out there facebook page to see them using those photos.

Oh my god, they're using a picture of me. I want to vomit. I've reported their photos to facebook as abusive. What the ****.

They keep deleting all the comments, I absolutely hate them. I hope they get what they deserve! It makes me furious sitting here and not being able to do anything about it :angry

They keep deleting all the comments, I absolutely hate them. I hope they get what they deserve! It makes me furious sitting here and not being able to do anything about it :angry
I sent some friends to report the photos as well, and they are adding comments of their own. I'm just doubly pissed because if it's my fault the suit was so visible and widespread in the first place. [insert steady stream of cursing.]

Last edited:
Seems like it's taking on in the community slowly @Lunaman, good to see such a strong community here :thumbsup
Right on. I was able to get the photo taken down from their facebook, and they've removed images of Orhadar's designs from their site, but they still seem to be selling the files. Gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy linked his personal facebook through one of the twitter posts for ColorSuits.com. He won't be difficult to find.

Last edited:
Soon as I saw that I knew they were using it without permission. Good to see you were able to hit em Lunaman.

All those files are other people's on their site. They call them their "master series". Bull **** if you ask me.

Just checked the site. Still selling those files in there "master series".

I agree with you Mystery, makes me sick. Make your own damn files!

I found something everyone else missed! On the real suit, there are crotch zippers. I'm guessing that you use them to pee and what not. But here's the picture! :)

gvc1dg7.jpg

I found something everyone else missed! On the real suit, there are crotch zippers. I'm guessing that you use them to pee and what not. But here's the picture! :)

View attachment 191155

Actually that's been pointed out quite a few times in the various ASM2 threads. It is a cool feature, but would require a bit more customization to the pattern to add to these suits. There's a member on here that added a zipper to his recreation of the first ASM suit.

Actually that's been pointed out quite a few times in the various ASM2 threads. It is a cool feature, but would require a bit more customization to the pattern to add to these suits. There's a member on here that added a zipper to his recreation of the first ASM suit.
surely most seamstress can just do this to any pattern I've discussed it with my seamstress she sees fine about adding it?

View attachment 191213View attachment 191213

is this the same guy posting pics of you lunaman?

Ask you for a deal? Does he even know how much work you put into these and how long it takes? That you are already have a lot as is?!

RUDE!

I have seen all of the files besides orhadar's he is using on ebay. He has not made a single one of those own files himself as I know.

If you are going to sell files, he should make them himself. Cannot see how he thinks what he is doing is justifiable.

*******, that guy is a member here :behave... figured :angry... mods should at least ban him so he can't steal anymore files from the community :angry
BanHammer.jpg

surely most seamstress can just do this to any pattern I've discussed it with my seamstress she sees fine about adding it?
but if.not customized for this option amd you used what most ppl have as their dye sub style you will have it cut the fabric at crotch then put a zipper in but when.putting in a invisible you will need at least.1/2 inch on each side so two inches total will be taken feom the crotch area...... some guys can afford the small area there. much less the possibility of puckering at end of zip. thats why mcleans design of asm is pretty much the ultimate one for sewing. imo.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back