Phaser, Rifle, Communicator and Tricorder from Star Trek Discovery revealed in detail

Re: Phaser, Rifle, Communicator and Tricorder from Star Trek Discovery revealed in de

So when are THESE props coming out?! :love

Re: Phaser, Rifle, Communicator and Tricorder from Star Trek Discovery revealed in de

These props are about the only thing I like about the show. Four episodes in and I hate every character except Tilly.
Hope Diamond Select get the rights to make these props.

So when are THESE props coming out?! :love

Hope Diamond Select get the rights to make these props.

You're in luck because McFarlane Toys is putting out the phaser in Fall 2018 :)

DST has no rights to the new show but McFarlane's new license covers all prime universe shows and movies (not sure about Kelvin timeline).

The pistol would be awesome except for that stupid Enterprise/Starfleet logo on top. I love the cross between the scrapped first pilot and the original series.

Sent from my Hewlett Packard 48G using Tapatalk

The rifle or the pistol?

37387119160_2d47e65fdb_b.jpg

I'm surprised that no one at the RPF or TPZ is has made any of these.

I'm surprised that no one at the RPF or TPZ is has made any of these.

Most Trek prop activity is now either on Fleet Workshop or various facebook groups... check there ;)

Disagree. Really like them both, vintage nod with some modern tweaks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Agreed. When I first saw the phaser 2 I immediately recognized the crossover. Love the phaser and looking forward to McFarlane's issue.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back