My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Deckard's sawfish rostrum)

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW version of the mystery bottle)

At last: The 2049 bottle has arrived! A worthy new member of the family...

IMG_1547.JPGIMG_1546.JPG

Last edited:
Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW 2049 bottle!)

nice! how did you manage? :thumbsup

I had help from a UK member (AKA my new hero). He purchased the bottle and re-send it to me using a smaller private carrier... we just took the change basically. It got through.

Last edited:

So jealous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good score Anders:cool They're all looking good!!

Thank you guys, this bottle really convinced me that there is at least some substance to the new movie concerning the props :D After seeing some of the awesome 3D rederings I'm beginning to warm up to the Gosling blaster as well...

Those in the UK looking for a bottle? I highly suggest you run to the Junk Yard right away as someone listed one without price gouging.

Good bottle collection, Buch!
I found one on eBay. I'm just hoping it makes it here to Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah, sorry. I wanted to know the source of the bottle on screen

It's a vintage decorative bottle or Spanish bottle as they're also sometimes called... They turn up on eBay and Etsy from time to time, but lately more rarely... nothing fancy really... the crystal clear ones are more rare, usually you see the more greenish ones...

That's a lovely collection, Miles! Thanks for sharing.

Making your own thread would make it easier for people to see it, as this thread is dedicated to my personal collection and acquisitions.

It's a vintage decorative bottle or Spanish bottle as they're also sometimes called... They turn up on eBay and Etsy from time to time, but lately more rarely... nothing fancy really... the crystal clear ones are more rare, usually you see the more greenish ones...

Thank you for the "Spanish bottle" tip - It led me to finally finding a green one! I've been trying to figure out how to search for that for ages!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back