2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED

Re: 2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now OPEN!

Please add me!

US-based but okay with int'l.

I like James Bond, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (same author and production company as Bond), Fantastic Voyage (film), Wild Wild West (series or movie .... ya, I know), Austin Powers, 1/6 scale (non-military), 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea or anything Steampunk, Lost in Space (classic), sci-fi props in general ... oh, and 007 (working that in twice would be a hint).

Participating in this exchange is the highlight of my holiday season!

Can I still get in?!? Any chance of an extension?

Ugh. I'm too festive. :lol

Send me your addresses ASAP!!!!!

Also, Postapocalympic get me that address or I have to drop you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mine is gonna be fun, but challenging. I found his Facebook page and did some digging. It's amazing how many people leave their profiles and status boards "public". I am not planning to give myself away, but I'll offer a hint: We have four mutual friends on Facebook... SMALL WORLD!!! :D

Mine is gonna be fun, but challenging. I found his Facebook page and did some digging. It's amazing how many people leave their profiles and status boards "public". I am not planning to give myself away, but I'll offer a hint: We have four mutual friends on Facebook... SMALL WORLD!!! :D
Stalker. [emoji2]

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

Also, should the title be changed to "now closed"?

This is going to be fun, I've already planned out what I'm sending. Now to make it, muh hah hah hah

This weekend I will do my reasearch on my victim/recipient and then look into making or buying the gift.

Last edited:

Already got my supplies on order, I'll be making a few small pieces covering a couple of movies, should look good once finished :)

Yeah ive done a fair bit of research into my victim..... wait what, um I mean recipient, and pretty much know what kind of thing i'm making for them (I'm just really glad i got someone with interests i love so that deciding what to make would be easy!)

anyway, hope your all happy with your recipients and i look forward to seeing what people are going to be making in a few weeks time!

Already sorted and will ship out today! ;)

Bloody hell man...... Calm yourself. Some of us are only just waking up to discover which poor fool we have.... I mean which deserving and considerate individual we have been scribed.

LMAO......... good going Magnoli......

NOW!!!!! TO FOLLOW SUIT!!!!!!

probably not......

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back