RIP Sir Rodger Moore

dang very sad...

img_2047.jpg

one of my all time favorite scenes

The Spy Who Loved Me was the first Bond film that I saw. I remember when Octopussy and A View to a Kill came when I was a kid. I must have seen all those movies a million times. I also loved how he made fun of the role in Cannonball Run.
The Spy Who Loved Me was the first Bond film I saw in the theater. I think that's the best Moore Bond film.

My favorite of his was Live and Let Die, he was Bond. The boat chase was one of the best chase scenes ever filmed and who could ever forget the music.

I haven't even probably seen half of all the Bond films, but Roger Moore was the first Bond I saw in Octopussy. Sad news indeed. I kept only seeing that movie over and over and thought it was the only one when I was younger. What are they at now, like 24?

For Your Eyes Only was the first Bond movie I actually saw in a theater. To me, before that, Bond was just ABC Sunday night movies on tv.

Still my favorite Bond movie and Moore will always be my favorite Bond.

R.I.P. Mr. Moore. I grew up watching him as Bond. Live and Let Die is probably the only Bond film I own in my collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back