eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I can can just imagine that email:

"Due to unforeseen manufacturing problems, we're going to have to find a new facility to produce the invisibility cloaks. The last factory can't find any of them. Production should commence this year. We'll keep everyone updated!"

At this point it would probably have been cheaper, easier and quicker for them to just hire Gino to make them all by himself. There's only 1,250 of them, right? :lol

I think, at this point, it's time to look for another factory in another country. I love my English built RS. I know we can make them here in the U.S.

I love your positivism guys! As in you still think you're gonna get them!

I loved how we all got that eFX newsletter saying that we should now all buy their GOTG props .. coming soon they say!!!

I wonder how many people have bitten?

:wacko

I think the frustration should be harbored all year and released during con season, when we can all confront them personally at the conventions.

crowds.gif

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
All this tells me is everyone who preordered should file a complaint with Disney as this could hurt any other people producing items for them by making folks leery of it all.

So i just wrote them in regards to the vader helmet and i got this auto message back.

Thanks for contacting EFX Customer Service, Our office will be closed April 10 - April 17, returning Tuesday, April 18. Our entire team will be at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando,FL Therefore, we will have very limited access to emails and will respond upon our return.

Thanks

Does this mean that i can actually expect a reply this time ? That would be nice. Also is anyone going to Star Wars Celebration ?

Just found this short article on a site called mintinbox.net written 3 days ago during the celebration.
It is in french so i ran it through google translate.

This year again, eFX Collectibles is present at Star Wars Celebration. In addition to presented these exclusives for the show and the Comic Con the manufacturer of Pros and Studio Scale arrives with several highly anticipated products of the fans.Our team on site took the opportunity to have a few questions to the team to get some info, especially on the biker scout helmet that is currently in production and will arrive within 6 weeks at collectors.The highly anticipated Y-Wing Studio Scale Replica will be available to pre-order by June. On the other hand, the TIE X1 and the AT-ST may not be the day (case to follow).As for the play that makes me dream, the Star Destroyer Studio Scale is presented for the first time at Celebration in its definitive version, no date of marketing is announced for now but the project will see the day.Thanks to our colleagues from Yodanews for the pictures.

I couldn't help but to notice the "will arrive within 6 weeks" part. Some one in here spoke too them at comic con a few weeks ago and at that time they weren't even in production.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saddly, I highly doubt that they are in production, let alone that they will be delivered in 6 weeks. I would love to be wrong, but it's eFX, & they've been saying that for many many conventions.

As for the play that makes me dream, the Star Destroyer Studio Scale is presented for the first time at Celebration in its definitive version.
That could be EFX's new marketing slogan... :lol

EFX: The Play that Makes You Dream.® :cool

I asked a guy on one of the Star Wars groups I'm a member of on Facebook, when I learned he had met the efx guys this weekend, what they had to say about the Biker scout helmet.

This is his reply: "Well they say there making the helmets as we speak the factory is pumping them out and should be out soon there working with the factory that anovos uses but as for the legend they have no word on that saying that's a different process but they believe it's also getting done in the same factory at the same time"

They probably said that to keep the complaining quiet at the con so that they can safely get back to their offices and avoid any physical altercations.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back