Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

82bbf47039b2a3ff0939042ee394b85f.jpg
found this on Google

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

How do yall think homecoming will be? I think it will be great hopefully we can see his first suit in there

I think Tom will be fantastic. The thing I'm worried about is the writers, since they wrote the new Vacation, which wasn't funny, and their aim for this film according to them is to make this the funniest Spider-Man movie ever. Crossing my fingers!

Hey everyone! (get it) The T-shirt. It's made by SnorgTees. Make sure that you buy it there, the amazon one has a bigger design on it and is NOT MOVIE ACCURATE. This one is straight from the company that made Tom's, 100% movie accurate. on a side note, can anyone put the hyphen in "Spider-Man" on the title of this thread lol
B3887C26-BC92-4EF3-B842-98BED9B72B48.jpg

B3887C26-BC92-4EF3-B842-98BED9B72B48.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the SnorgTees shirt nice? How does it fit? Does it feel cheap at all?

It fits great, there's a lot of sizes so that isn't a problem. It feels like a normal T-Shirt, nothing amazing(get it), but nothing bad either. I will say the design is even cooler when you see it in person

Hey everyone! (get it) The T-shirt. It's made by SnorgTees. Make sure that you buy it there, the amazon one has a bigger design on it and is NOT MOVIE ACCURATE. This one is straight from the company that made Tom's, 100% movie accurate. on a side note, can anyone put the hyphen in "Spider-Man" on the title of this thread lol
View attachment 627995
I looked at the Amazon ones and some are not movie accurate not all

I looked at the Amazon ones and some are not movie accurate not all

I saw a bunch that weren't. It's also not only the size of the design, there's actual writing on the shirt but the Amazon ones have it replaced by scribbles

No one else is going to mention the Spider-Man proto suit photo? It looks pretty close compared to the videos Tony Stark showed Peter.
IDK... It looked more like a hoodie rather than an under armor shirt to me. The Civil War artbook comes out today, so hopefully we'll get some references

View attachment 627995
Agreed. As Spider-Man himself has said, "The hyphen is very important."

How do yall think homecoming will be? I think it will be great hopefully we can see his first suit in there

Did you guys hear about the script leak? It's all over youtube. I purposely didn't watch anything about it, so please nobody post about it here!

It fits great, there's a lot of sizes so that isn't a problem. It feels like a normal T-Shirt, nothing amazing(get it), but nothing bad either. I will say the design is even cooler when you see it in person

So good quality then? That's what I meant to ask ;)
Oh and about the sizing, what I meant to ask was whether their sizes match normal sizes (run small, run large, etc.) or if there was anything else weird about the sizing.

Just checked and already there's only one Everest Luggage backpack left in stock on Amazon!
Geez, this thing's gonna become the next Jansport Slacker!

Last edited:
So good quality then? That's what I meant to ask ;)
Oh and about the sizing, what I meant to ask was whether their sizes match normal sizes (run small, run large, etc.) or if there was anything else weird about the sizing.
Yeah , it feels decent. about the size, they have normal sizes, they also have other people's measurments and reference pictures, so you can see how each size would fit on someone with similar measures

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back