Marvel Now "The Punisher" Gerads-version **UPDATED 6/11/2015, shooting begins**

Re: Marvel Now "The Punisher" gerads-version (updated video teaser on page 3)

its taken a bit longer to get the photoshoot for the graphic novel off the ground but we're about a month away, finally. Took forever to locate a warehouse/industrial location for the shoot. I did stop and dirty up the suit some. It was looking too clean..need to dirty up the black areas of the vest as well

2 pics of a more battle-ravaged Frank Castle from MegaCon

IMG_4777.JPGIMG_4776.JPG

Finally began shooting this project for real. Cant show off any final images as of yet, but here are a few behind the scenes pics. We're shooting our 2nd night of the project this evening, and the third next week (mostly involving the car in the video).

Let me know what you guys think. Hope to have something meatier to share next week

Last edited:
Started watching season 2 of Agents of SHIELD on Netflix and noticed that the HYDRA security guards are wearing Multicam Black.

There goes that idea.... Guess I'll have to find some Crye Combat-style trousers in Kryptek Typhon. Or maybe I could scrap the black camouflage and do Ranger Green... although that seem less Punisher-y, even though that's exactly what Frank rocks in one of the issues.

And then I watched American Sniper and saw this:
600px-AmericanSniper_SEAL_Punisher.jpg

About half-way through the movie all the SEALs start wearing armor with the Punisher skull sprayed front and back. Once I get enough time, that's probably how I'll end up doing it. (Except my plate carrier is black, so it would be inverted.)

2-3 more weeks and the comic will be ready! View attachment 504840View attachment 504839

I know it's a little bit late, but since you're rocking the kevlar beard, you should do an outtake where Frank catches a bullet with it. ;)

Late to the party but wanted to say that I loved the progression and the final result. Really turned out amazing. It's too bad you can't get more realistic weaponry, those look pretty small on you unless you are half giant. I'm guessing they don't let you carry around real firearms at a con though, unloaded or otherwise :D

Dope

Do you have a Facebook page or a twitter account. I've been trying to find a picture of the new/2014 punisher logo so that I could use it for several backgrounds on my devices.

I do have a Twitter page: twitter.com/MikePowellNC

The nose needs some work, but i did find this:
modern_punisher_skull__variant__by_detaleader-d7j31hj.jpg

Wow! Looks awesome! Good job! I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE Punisher fan also. I am curious as to what you made the skull on your vest out of. I would love to do something like that but didn't know what to do. Looks great. I love the Gerads version of Punisher. Check out some of my Punisher costume pics. I found a Punisher balclava off a site called AliExpress which looks quite good but yours looks so much more like the comic :D I'm impressed!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back