Bioshock Infinite Shotgun

Weaselhammer

Sr Member
Greetings brethren ! One of my recent builds is the shotgun from Bioshock Infinite. I made a a few mistakes in rushing myself in the planning stages and therefore, it isn't as accurate as it should be. Nonetheless, I do like it and wanted to share it here.

I printed out a side view to scale and started piecing together parts. I used Poplar this time for the wood parts since the Red Oak I used on the machine gun build was pretty hard on my budget power tools.
IMAG1352.jpg

I worked out the moving parts and placed springs where needed. I also made the prototype trigger, hammer, and lever out of Sintra, then I molded them and coldcast them in resin with aluminum powder in it.
IMAG1359.jpg

I stained the wood and assembled everything and did some weathering. The lever is held up with a couple magnets

10154000_611512308935023_1529513083_n.jpg

Awesome work! I never was a fan of the shotgun in the game (I prefered the carbine) but this looks stunning. Have you got any plans for other bioshock infinite weapons? I've seen your repeater so I suspect your building a collection...

Awesome work! I never was a fan of the shotgun in the game (I prefered the carbine) but this looks stunning. Have you got any plans for other bioshock infinite weapons? I've seen your repeater so I suspect your building a collection...

I am pretty far into a build on the Whistler (songbird flute) I just have to sculpt the medallion and paint it. Thanks for the comment !
IMAG1350.jpg

That whistler also looks very impressive. I've never really thought about making a prop from any of the bioshock games, I may have to consider doing one... Keep up the awesome work!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back