Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

Re: Hasbro Black Series OT Stormtrooper Helmet Rumored for Rogue One

If the voice changer is halfway decent I'll boost it for my eFX lid. Darn... if Hasbro keeps putting out halfway decent products like this they'll jeopardize their hated-megalopoly status... darn it...

The voice changer blows. Re watch the promotional video, you'll see at the end they don't even activate the voice changing button. Great marketing, fooled me. I'll keep mine on a shelf with my BS Kylo.

Reel

I haven't put in batteries in mine yet but it looks really nice. Obviously not as nice as my RS Stunt but it does the job for $80. Like people have said, sturdy and well made.

I managed to get one at my local Target this morning. I'm definitely pleased. I haven't tried the voice changer (not do I really plan to), because tbh I got this with the intention of modifying it for display. I don't even really feel pressed to do that; this piece is much more "display ready" than the black series Kylo helmet. The seams are well hidden aside from the aforementioned battery compartment and speaker grill, but even those are on the back and not visible when placed in my display case. I think the helmet seams that are wonky just aren't pushed together all the way. You really have to make sure that the tabs go completely into the female receptacle of the seam. I might want to pick up a second one of these to mod into an AT-AT pilot. I'd say this helmet is worth the price of admission

Gonna hit up Target after work and my local gamestop and Walmart if i cant find it. If no luck then I guess Ill confirm online with target if i want to wait till november.

The black helmet is up for sale
$59.99

I've been refreshing and re-searching on Amazon since yesterday morning (Pacific time), on several different computers, just in case, and have seen bubkis. I've tried very general and very specific search booleans. My search-fu is strong. If I'm not finding it, it ain't there. Or some analogue thereof. Could you bring it up in your browser history and copy the link here? Even if it is sold out already, since you'd be entering a specific item URL, the page should be there and just come up as "unavailable" or "sold out". Please and thank you? :)

--Jonah

I checked two stores near my job. Target was already put and Walmart never had it in the first place. I was on the fence about getting it, but I guess the "collectors" and profiteers decided for me. If one turns up later, maybe I'll get one, but I doubt it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EV7645M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fyi, it was sold out an hour after going up last night. I grabbed one around 1145 cst and it was gone an hour later

I've been refreshing and re-searching on Amazon since yesterday morning (Pacific time), on several different computers, just in case, and have seen bubkis. I've tried very general and very specific search booleans. My search-fu is strong. If I'm not finding it, it ain't there. Or some analogue thereof. Could you bring it up in your browser history and copy the link here? Even if it is sold out already, since you'd be entering a specific item URL, the page should be there and just come up as "unavailable" or "sold out". Please and thank you? :)

--Jonah

Update to my last. Yeah, now I'm getting the actual Amazon listing for the Shadow Trooper helmet coming up on Google, but yeah... "unavailable". How do I charitably say those idiots drastically underestimated demand. I hope they are able to order more from Hasbro, and that it wasn't a one-time opening for them.

--Jonah

Man, you guys are getting the short end of the stick at your local stores. I just stopped by Target in Bedford, NH and they had two helmets just sitting there waiting to be bought, as well as the Black Series First Order TIE from last year that's still on markdown (that I have patiently been eyeballing). If you guys are in the New England area and close enough to NH, I'd really recommend stopping by the Bedford store. They clearly have plenty of inventory.

EDIT*** Also picked up the new Stormtrooper 3.75" figure. Great looking action figure and also noticed the marking on the base of the helmet on the rear. Could be something, could be nothing....but it's in the same spot as that battery compartment right?
JDRWeWi.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up one at the Wal-Mart in Moore OK. There was one left, but the top had been opened. I didn't check out to see if it was intact. Can't beat this for the price. I can let my daughter troop around in this one and keep my better helmet put up.

Looks like the Kylo Ren saber all over again. They're already on EBay now, including one guy who has the nerve to post the pic of two buckets he bought just to sell. If I were rich, I'd buy both of them just so I could get his address and pay him a visit, Jay and Silent Bob style.

EDIT*** Also picked up the new Stormtrooper 3.75" figure. Great looking action figure and also noticed the marking on the base of the helmet on the rear. Could be something, could be nothing....but it's in the same spot as that battery compartment right?
http://i.imgur.com/JDRWeWi.jpg

Correct, that's exactly where the battery compartment is. I wouldn't take that as anything more than a coincidence.

Man... You guys down in the states are lucky!

Ontario Canada has nothing. I checked this morning. Walmert.ca had them for pre-order, but they sold out weeks ago. How does a pre-order sell out?

http://i.imgur.com/JDRWeWi.jpg

That's where the extruding plastic gets out from the mold, those plastic remains (not just on collectibles) are usually present in the back or where are harder to see.

I went to the toys r us opening last night. They only had two. I grabbed one real quick. But everyone there was too worried about blackseries 6in and the 4 in figures to even notice the helmets. Over all it's a great looking helmet. Especially for the price. I had been wanting to get the efx one but with my first child dude in less than 2 month my wife would have killed me spending $200 on a plastic helmet.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back