The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Spoilers inside!

More photos of the hero, 720p tho

9qTKe0k.pngKryi6S6.pngL36CS70.png9TCZYAM.png

Looks like the grip that is lined up with the clip and D ring is aligned to the side of the activation box instead of the center of it.

sure looks like it, however in that last Kobold end-shot I can see the silver fasteners. they're very flat, remind me of rivets you get at Valu Home centers probably sourced from China. those thicker rivets on the OT sabers I have been unable to find in the wild.

I agree, I think it's just a trick of the light/shadow that makes it look like there are no rivets from that one angle.

7D9DEB1C-261C-4B61-8037-E0ECAC7B4AFF.jpeg

Sooooo missing rivets, peeling PCB card, maybe a not brass eye, and according to some extra Long bunny ears...

never noticed the long ears until it was brought up now

eeerrr this bluray release is taking forever to come out lol

"have i told you lately that i love you?"

accidental these updates are great!! now we know...

z4UVsOe.jpg

i think there is some CGI work involved in this...

- - - Updated - - -

check out the circuit card.... looks like its not aligned properly, forgot to cg in the back of it? its kinda just floating in space there...
RRocPBZ.png

- - - Updated - - -

i also wonder why the red button is gold?....

thinking this is some kinda of 3d printed stunt....

Ah there we go, finally!

i wanted it to be true, but im glad its been answered! time for a update to the site title! ;)

hey what do you think, you think its some kind of 3d print? what is everyones though on the gold button? weird circuit board error?

- - - Updated - - -

the lever is also kinda floating there in space attached to nothing.... weird weird weird

"have i told you lately that i love you?"

accidental these updates are great!! now we know...

https://i.imgur.com/z4UVsOe.jpg

i think there is some CGI work involved in this...

- - - Updated - - -

check out the circuit card.... looks like its not aligned properly, forgot to cg in the back of it? its kinda just floating in space there...
https://i.imgur.com/RRocPBZ.png

- - - Updated - - -

i also wonder why the red button is gold?....

thinking this is some kinda of 3d printed stunt....

Glad to help out!

Someone on facebook pointed out the bump under the button and how it looks like it might be a Roman's Gen 1, thoughts?

It does seem like that, but it could just be the angle? Maybe? Then again a gen1 makes a whole lot more sense than the previous 2.0 rumors lol

Time to get to work; this'll take a while :lol

Watching through the movie, getting a whole bunch of screenshots, sorting and then removing the old and uploading the new pictures to the Bank

Good thing I had no other plans today! :D

Someone on facebook pointed out the bump under the button and how it looks like it might be a Roman's Gen 1, thoughts?

It does seem like that, but it could just be the angle? Maybe? Then again a gen1 makes a whole lot more sense than the previous 2.0 rumors lol

Can’t wait to see the new updates !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I get back home I’m going to do some looking, see if it is a Romans. The finger covering the side ports where the pass pins are is a bummer...

I still think this is a custom job, the clamp doesn’t look metal, and the graflex color it self doesn’t feel right

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back