Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

If it's a 1, that is what both Pepsi and Pepsi with real sugar use. As such, I'm guessing it's safe to drink for as long as any 20 oz. bottle of Pepsi is safe to drink. However I suggest that no one re-use it like a refillable water bottle as that can be unsafe.

Last edited:
Did you know that the person who made this bottle is a member here? He's sheeple if I do remember, don't be too rude guys. x)

My bad! I honestly thought it was someone trying to cash in on the frenzy. I've seen so many scalpers and opportunists tied to every piece of BTTF merch this past month. Please accept my apologies Sheeple, it wasn't my intention.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad! I honestly thought it was someone trying to cash in on the frenzy. I've seen so many scalpers and opportunists tied to every piece of BTTF merch this past month. Please accept my apologies @Sheeple, it wasn't my intention.

Make fun of it all you want! Hahahaha! That's not my work! I did post a "How to" on Instructables so I'm guessing thats what it is. I can't believe there are actually bids on that! Makes me feel better about the one I actually made.

image.jpeg

If it's a 1, that is what both Pepsi and Pepsi with real sugar use. As such, I'm guessing it's safe to drink for as long as any 20 oz. bottle of Pepsi is safe to drink. However I suggest that no one re-use it like a refillable water bottle as that can be unsafe.

Well I drank mine and immediately refilled it with the same Pepsi and it now resides in my collection, but if the possible leaching of chemicals aspect is true them I guess we should all throw away the contents after the use by date or just keep it with the knowledge that after this date it is probably too dangerous to drink?.

I finally got around to modding my Mexican Pepsi Perfect.

I also have the screen accurate vinyl sticker but I'm undecided on where to place it - over the existing logo or on the opposite side of the bottle so it can have 2 display options.

IMG_6766.JPGIMG_6767.JPGIMG_6773.JPG

And here it is with the screen accurate sticker (on opposite side)

IMG_6785.JPGIMG_6783.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6784.JPG
    IMG_6784.JPG
    853.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
FreddyTV, your bottle looks great and repainting the lid and adding the strip hides any screw thread marks that might have shown through so great job. I am waiting for my Mexican bottle but will definitely be upgrading mine based on how yours looks. I like the idea of adding the other label as well to give you multiple options! What blue paint did you use for the lid?

By the way if I click on your photos twice, they show the right way up.

cant say for sure until i see one...but what if you sanded a few mm off the screw threads on the bottle so that the cap can screw down a little lower

I decided to pull the trigger on a slightly damaged Argentina bottle. Since it has this defect and was way less than any of the other ones I've seen I am going to paint the cap the right blue, add the silver strip, and put an accurate decal on it. Can anyone suggest a good can of spray paint that matches the movie? Or if I can find a way to restore the chipped off decal I might keep it how it is.
s-l400.jpg

About drinking or not the Pepsi inside the bottles. One of the most important Star Wars collectors in the world said in a conference: "NEVER store collectible food items with the food inside, that's a rule"
I think I won't drink mine either way :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back