Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Pretty happy about this... picked it up for less than $20:

IMG_2859_zpslxgywah3.jpg

IMG_2861_zps9rmbfo9k.jpg

IMG_2862_zpsv1n1prct.jpg

Planning on adding this to my Solo rig. I know it's not the same model, but I prefer "real world" parts whenever possible to accurate resin castings. I like the feel of the real things.

-Magnoli

Wow, Nice find!

Always looking for the vintage clip part for my ESB bottom but no luck.

Last edited:
Aah ... the 'Princess Leia' Droidcaller ... as I call it ... looks good ... I have purchased the same when thinking the Kobold clip would also work for an ESB lightsaber ... alas the screws are further apart instead of closer :wacko

Chaim

Great score! And for under $20...very nice job. Wish the Linhof I got was a Kobold instead, and black on the bottom... and that I could have paid less than $20 for it!

Wow, Nice find!

Always looking for the vintage clip part for my ESB bottom but no luck.

Indeed.

But be carefull with the clip, Kobold used 2 versions. One with the 2 screws on one end, what would be the correct version for the d-ring holder. And another one, like on this, with one screw on each end - not the correct clip for a accurate lightsaber.

Congrats! This is so cool to see, excellent find! I also always prefer real world close parts to copies usually so I feel yah. I love the emitter portion

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back