JFcustom's FOAM files

Im having problems with the cyberman boot. It prints everything but the lines, but shows up in print preview. Seems like a common problem, but after trying ALL the solutions, people pointed that it might be a problem with the unfold or model. So has any one have this problem with printing the cyberman boot?

Quick question - I've just made a scale test of the Iron Patriot arm out of corrugated cardboard, before starting my foam build, but I figured that I'd finish this one arm off properly, too, as I'd gone to the effort. I was planning on using a Bondo-type car body filler... Do I need to e.g. PVA coat the cardboard 1st, or use something like a spray resin, for it to take, or can it be applied directly to the card?
Thanks in advance (and apologies if this has been asked before)!

Quick question - I've just made a scale test of the Iron Patriot arm out of corrugated cardboard, before starting my foam build, but I figured that I'd finish this one arm off properly, too, as I'd gone to the effort. I was planning on using a Bondo-type car body filler... Do I need to e.g. PVA coat the cardboard 1st, or use something like a spray resin, for it to take, or can it be applied directly to the card?
Thanks in advance (and apologies if this has been asked before)!

resin outside, resin inside, fiberglass inside, bondo outside

Hello everyone.
By no means I'm I trying to thread jack, but seeing how so much talk of file downloading goes on here I figured this might be my best bet.
I've found an obj file I'm trying to download, but cannot get it to open.
My computer keeps trying to send it to imageshack to open.
I believe its multiple files and must be unzipped.
I only need one file out of the batch.
Any chance I can get some help please.
Send me a pm if you think you can help.
Thank you and sorry for interrupting.

Hey JF, I wanted to say thanks! I used your Arkham Origins Deathstroke file about a year ago and I love the outcome ! :)
I was wondering, would it be possible to request the full Arkham Origins Deathstroke armor (foam build)? I searched for a few days now and can't find it anywhere, and I've tried looking for a good model rip as well with no luck. If you're able to help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: FOAM speed building files ►c3po◄ in progress.

The files are beautiful, as always! One very tiny request, if I may be so bold. I cannot, for the life of me, download RAR files, and honestly, I've given up. PDO's are different, they work quite well. I want to build 3PO, but I have had to download all the pdo's instead of the one RAR file, and was wondering if you would please release the PDO of 3PO's hand files-thanks so much!

To Mr ROBO3687, Mr. JFCustom and Mr. Sharkhead7854

I say a very heartfelt THANK YOU!!!

Your amazing skills have enabled others like me to build our skills and experience the joy of creating. There is so much potential in so many people that is often left unlocked until folks like you guys come along to give us a little head-start and get us going.

Because of you, I have refined and learned so many skills with more yet to come. Pepakura, fibreglassing, bondo/rondo. welding, panel-beating, painting, electronics and lighting and so many other skills - all learned by forced adaptation to get the job done.

God bless all your little cotton socks!!!

Sandbagger.

dRW9dvs.jpg

IIjUHr3.jpg

NIHNgQE.jpg

jEXCK59.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back