Avengers 2 HULKBUSTER, or how to throw out your back in 3 easy steps

I would love that, though I do not plan on limiting myself to just those areas. I hope to wander about smashing things, and looking for hulks to bust. It will be my first con in a few years wear I am free to wander at will.

Here is a photo of the torso getting some love. I have added in some side panels and have spent a lot of time on lighting. We will have 40 feet of LED strips and 13 RGB circles for the ARC reactors...So lots of Batteries. The backpack will have a fan in it and it's own power supple, thus I will only need to worry about control lines being connected.

Torso 4.jpg

This thing is Epic. Please keep an eye out for me. I cant see for crap outta my costume and I don't wanna miss you.lol. Did you get excepted into the cosplay competition?

Here is a photo of the massive backpack. about 100 RGB LEDs, it's own fan and power supply. This baby is about 4' wide. Also shown is the torso hanging on my home made paint cart. If it looks like it's ready to topple, then that's about right :) Also shown are the eye lazers, not in the movie, but who does not think lasers coming out of the eyes is not cool ?

bACKPACK.jpg eye lasers.jpg torso 8.jpg

Consistently blown away by your work man! I'm gonna be wearing my AoU Cap suit on Saturday so I'll definitely keep an eye out for you!

Here is a photo of the massive backpack. about 100 RGB LEDs, it's own fan and power supply. This baby is about 4' wide. Also shown is the torso hanging on my home made paint cart. If it looks like it's ready to topple, then that's about right :) Also shown are the eye lazers, not in the movie, but who does not think lasers coming out of the eyes is not cool ?

View attachment 529964 View attachment 529965 View attachment 529966

Truly amazing work [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my answer, just not the one I wanted. No expiation, just "your not in". They sure do use my image when talking about Epic cosplays , I have won "Best in Show" at NYCC, and received the loudest applause of any contestant at there first contest. Soo, currently I am not in. Odds are that it is a political decision.

BBR,what a lot of BS they put you up with :facepalm sorry to hear,bro.
Your creation will nevertheless drop some jaws at the convention :thumbsup not to mention your fans here at the forum !

I got my answer, just not the one I wanted. No expiation, just "your not in". They sure do use my image when talking about Epic cosplays , I have won "Best in Show" at NYCC, and received the loudest applause of any contestant at there first contest. Soo, currently I am not in. Odds are that it is a political decision.

I don't get it. Is it because you are Pro? To be honest I don't think my costume is even on the same level as yours, actually I know its not. I just don't get it.

I asked them why, I suspect I will not get an answer. After all, I do not believe they can honestly claim my costume is not top notch. I also entered early, sent many progress photos, and a mobility video. The truth is, many people dislike me because I go to Vegas and earn lots of money at Halloween. Others dislike me because YaYa has said things like "Your to much of a pro to compete". In a contest open to Professionals. If you win in NY, you go on to C2E2 to compete for "Best Cosplayer in the World", I do not think I am to good to compete for that title. No one is. We are straying from the topic here. Just track me down on FB (Thomas DePetrillo) We can chat there. I am very disappointed with there decision, I hope to appeal it. ........So instead lets look at more progress photos :)

Here is a view of my super full messy garage...and the kind of things I put in it.
12039328_875528079167411_8532125584902883388_n.jpg

I asked them why, I suspect I will not get an answer. After all, I do not believe they can honestly claim my costume is not top notch. I also entered early, sent many progress photos, and a mobility video. The truth is, many people dislike me because I go to Vegas and earn lots of money at Halloween. Others dislike me because YaYa has said things like "Your to much of a pro to compete". In a contest open to Professionals. If you win in NY, you go on to C2E2 to compete for "Best Cosplayer in the World", I do not think I am to good to compete for that title. No one is. We are straying from the topic here. Just track me down on FB (Thomas DePetrillo) We can chat there. I am very disappointed with there decision, I hope to appeal it. ........So instead lets look at more progress photos :)

Here is a view of my super full messy garage...and the kind of things I put in it.
View attachment 530433
Nice, clean and sterile workshop, as I have)))) :thumbsup

Slappy, I am giving times square a wide birth. Lots of legal issues there. Jmen, that is my garage, the shop is in the celler. But at it's current size, it is a little easier to work on it in the driveway :)

BBR,I had no clue that even in the 'cradle of heroism' fandom would result in legal issues...I thought it was appreciated?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back