Edraven99's Collection Tread - Long Overdue Updates

Re: Edraven99's Real Parts Lightsaber Build Thread - A Non Obi Related Update?!?

Looks like you might need to drill it out then start real small and use a pillar drill.

Re: Edraven99's Real Parts Lightsaber Build Thread - A Non Obi Related Update?!?

How'd you get them so flat? Nice work!

Pliers to bend them to start and then a metal C-clamp with a flat metal shim underneath as support (I used a trimmed end piece from one of the Ingersol Rand channels that I'm using for my Canon build and it worked perfectly!)

I will build one of those, some day... I have a graflex set aside for it, but the project scares the crap out of me. Also, I need to find anther kit! Looking great Dave.

Eureka!

IMG_4191.JPG

IMG_4191.JPG

You know, most times when you receive a package in the mail that looks like this:

IMG_4791.JPG

You'd be a bit concerned...

When you get a package that looks like this from teecrooz however, you get excited!

Three guesses as to what it is???

IMG_4791.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Edraven99 !

1. Is it a Worm embryo from the spice world of Arrakis?
2. Is it a small cat sarcophagus from Eygpt?
3. Is it an ANM2 British .303 barre...WAIT! my scale is off, I see your shoe-tips, IT'S A FLAME TUBE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey @Edraven99 !

1. Is it a Worm embryo from the spice world of Arrakis?
2. Is it a small cat sarcophagus from Eygpt?
3. Is it an ANM2 British .303 barre...WAIT! my scale is off, I see your shoe-tips, IT'S A FLAME TUBE!

Ding, ding, ding!! :)

I still have to unwrap the bubble wrap though....

Ding, ding, ding!! :)

I still have to unwrap the bubble wrap though....

Color me green - with envy. What a great problem to have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Couldn’t help but laugh at the package quote lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, man, you're gonna _polish_ it!?

I mean, that does look cool, but...

I think my cortex and limbic systems would throw unrecoverable errors at each other if _I_ had to make that decision. ;-)

Oh, man, you're gonna _polish_ it!?

I mean, that does look cool, but...

I think my cortex and limbic systems would throw unrecoverable errors at each other if _I_ had to make that decision. ;-)

Well... I'd be screen accurate :lol

IMG_4289-p.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back