M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Very nice,,, thanks for making me apart of your project

- - - Updated - - -

yeah great stand who made that??

I bought it on eBay from a guys whose userID IS FLUXdimensions. Great stand. I've been told he's a member here but I don't know what his userID on this forum is. All he sells on eBay is display stands.

I've bought one for every blaster I have and a lot of lightsabers that hadn't had stands included. Work great, however, I occasionally have to do small mods to make them work with my specific build.

I bought it on eBay from a guys whose userID IS FLUXdimensions. Great stand. I've been told he's a member here but I don't know what his userID on this forum is. All he sells on eBay is display stands.

I've bought one for every blaster I have and a lot of lightsabers that hadn't had stands included. Work great, however, I occasionally have to do small mods to make them work with my specific build.

I think he's TCSloan on here and his website is www.tshobbies.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes nice stands,,, are they polycar or acrylic?? laser cut?

- - - Updated - - -

rotj scope progress,,, doing the small front piece next im thinking about using a small rivet on top..Thats what the real onee looks like?

Yes nice stands,,, are they polycar or acrylic?? laser cut?

- - - Updated - - -

rotj scope progress,,, doing the small front piece next im thinking about using a small rivet on top..Thats what the real onee looks like?http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh634/fieldmarshall1942/IMG_5925_zpsdu8qr0kp.jpg

This might help:

ROTJ E-11 Original-Prop-Blog-154.jpg ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster screen used 16.jpg ROTJ Stormtrooper blaster screen used 21.jpg

On the small piece,, is that knurl,,,
I do not see that on the Han dl44 pics,, it looks smooth.Is that a found part.. Great pics thanks for the help.

These picture also confirm my scaling/diameter of the parts.. All of the replicas i have run across miss the size/diameter completely.

Last edited:
I was going to message you but thought there might be more interest - would you be able to someday make a "Yuma" lightsaber control box? Looks like two countersunk bolts, and instead of just a rectangle, there appears to be a part protruding to mimic a graflex lever...And it probably matches the radius of the lightsaber on the bottom to stay in place...Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask - your machining skills are exciting!images (1).jpgimages.jpgdownload.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back