Free replica (Dustin Hoffman) "Hook" Painting.

img_8423.jpgimg_8418.jpg
Thank you so much, Mooniteman! I'm recreating the Neverfeast for my girlfriend's birthday in December. Hook hangs out in the bathroom for now as that is in the Pirates side of the house vs Lost boys. This prop will surely be a highlight at the party.
Started a wordpress to track the party's progress over at www.neverfeast.wordpress.com
we are also running a fundraiser to raise money for Great Ormond's Street Hospital at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Bangarang

Thanks again!

Hello Mooniteman.

I am absolutely stunned by the work you did with this painting replica. Its beyond beautiful and I just want to say how much I respect and appreciate you doing this. The copy that you posted seems to have been removed at this point. I've been trying to access it without success. My best friend is getting married in the fall, and Hook is his favorite movie of all time. To get him this photo would mean the world to him. Is there any way you can send me a copy? Or repost it? I would really appreciate it and you'd be making such a gigantic impact in my life. Thank you for reading this and I hope to talk to you soon.

Very weird-I thought I was subscribed-I've been missing all these posts! I didn't realize that the file was taken down-I'll upload it again tonight!

View attachment 665956View attachment 665957
Thank you so much, Mooniteman! I'm recreating the Neverfeast for my girlfriend's birthday in December. Hook hangs out in the bathroom for now as that is in the Pirates side of the house vs Lost boys. This prop will surely be a highlight at the party.
Started a wordpress to track the party's progress over at www.neverfeast.wordpress.com
we are also running a fundraiser to raise money for Great Ormond's Street Hospital at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Bangarang

Thanks again!

This is awesome!!!!! Weirdly I was going to do a Neverfeast theme for my 30th, but I got weirdly overwhelmed and half-bailed. It's TOMORROW! So I will throw something together, but you're party is totally an inspiration! I LOVE the playlist you threw together! I will totally use that!!!! And I checked out the instagram - really amazing stuff!!!!!

Hello Mooniteman.

I am absolutely stunned by the work you did with this painting replica. Its beyond beautiful and I just want to say how much I respect and appreciate you doing this. The copy that you posted seems to have been removed at this point. I've been trying to access it without success. My best friend is getting married in the fall, and Hook is his favorite movie of all time. To get him this photo would mean the world to him. Is there any way you can send me a copy? Or repost it? I would really appreciate it and you'd be making such a gigantic impact in my life. Thank you for reading this and I hope to talk to you soon.

Absolutely! I might blow up the thread by uploading the full thing. Open to alternate suggestions - but here it is!

Hook_final16x20 copy.jpg

@Mooniteman can you "Hook" the brother above up? ^ :lol

That was pretty funny!

Mooniteman

Thank you so much man!!!! My friend is going to go absolutely nuts and you have no idea how much this means to me that you did this. I'll take a picture of it once its framed! Take care for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Free replica (Dustin Hoffman) "Hook" Painting.

@Mooniteman

Thank you so much man!!!! My friend is going to go absolutely nuts and you have no idea how much this means to me that you did this. I'll take a picture of it once its framed! Take care for now!

Absolutely! I'm happy to help! Would love to see a pic when it's all done!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back