Battle starship

The accumulation of those very small things are often move somebody's mind or make someone happy just like you do any small mindful things for someone in our simple every day life. Maybe we won't need a big surprise gift.
I found it in my daily life. The little words from my wife and daughters. Like a handful flowers displayed here and there in my house.

katsu

big surprise gifts? not good here and i hate sleeping on the couch. all of us do not believe in that really. just like you say, a small reminder to eachother works alot better. a flower, a short writen note, or a message saying i love you on het cellphone makes her happy.

friends call me cheap, i call myself rich because it are the small things keeping us happy. not the 100 dollar bouquet of flowers they buy.

I guess you are right.
Sometimes, it's cool to pay a hundred bucks for bouquet for surprise gift for someone's special day for sure. I'm doing it sometimes(uh...the last time was maybe at the year of Rio Olympic). And it's the easy way. Because money can buy that. But it should not be a good excuse to recover your usual indifferent behavior.
They call you cheap!? No way!
Never mind, you are a modeler. Which means you are a gentleman.:D

I've just found, I thought, Does it look like a tiger?

GlOYfAO.jpg

Just a thought.

31694_main.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back