1:1 Terror Dog Puppet

LooksLikeVespa

Hi folks,

i started a new project some days ago.
The idea was to make a replica of a terror dog for display. Ended up with a 1:1 scale.
Check out the progress pics below.

I am thinking about writing a tutorial. Some people also texted me if i could build one for them... but i cant really think of any price yet.

Let me hear what you think! about my project!

IMG-20180219-WA0012.jpegIMG-20180213-WA0006.jpegIMG_20180220_075841.jpgIMG_20180219_212926.jpgIMG_20180218_190633.jpgIMG_20180211_213751.jpg

Will you be putting some LED's in to make the eyes glow?

Yes i will!
Also thought about animatronics...but that would be a future thing to make.

- - - Updated - - -

This is turning out awesome. This might be helpful, someone on the RPF Facebook page posted pictures of supposed casts from the original: https://www.facebook.com/groups/therpf/permalink/1657428251013420/?sale_post_id=1657428251013420

I actually use those since they got posted, really helpful for some details.

I used the common dressmaker technique: Wrap the 1:4 scale doggo in painters tape and draw your lines, cut it, scan and scale it -> buy some soft foam and voilà, there you have your 1:1 dog.

View attachment 797770

aha, people doing some cosplay costumes use the same technique. You have done a really good job on it. I would just want to have a terrordog head mounted on a plaque as the one in that got linked in this thread.. (don't have the room for a full body) Would you consider sharing your scanned pattern with us who would wanna try making one ourself? Saw that you considering making a tutorial as well. :thumbsup Would love to see that. Thank

aha, people doing some cosplay costumes use the same technique. You have done a really good job on it. I would just want to have a terrordog head mounted on a plaque as the one in that got linked in this thread.. (don't have the room for a full body) Would you consider sharing your scanned pattern with us who would wanna try making one ourself? Saw that you considering making a tutorial as well. :thumbsup Would love to see that. Thank

Will upload them in the near future, when they are ready to sahre :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back