Bandai release schedule

Just a sidebar. I'm clearing things out in my garage/shop, and if anyone wants any of my unused Bandai bits, lemme know. I'll put up a post on the JY sometime this week, but I wanted to say something here first.

View attachment 829514

Bunch of open-frame, studio-model-style TIE Fighter viewports and top hatches, Y-Wing canopy, clear blaster bolts, black TIE Striker base, Jakku desert First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter base, stickers for TIE Fighter, Interceptor, Advanced x1, FO SF TIE, and Y-Wing, ANH and ROTJ Y-Wing pilot seated figures, three seated TIE pilots, and two seated (one randomly missing his left lower leg) and one standing FO TIE pilots.

Free to good home. I just want them gone.

I'd gladly take any of the figures (seated or standing)!

Even the gimp?

Sure, I don't discrimate :lol

Actually I plan on converting the regular tie pilots to AT-AT drivers for my Revell AT-AT

The seated rebel pilots I would like to try cutting apart and reposing. I was afraid of risking that on my current figures in case I messed up and be stuck with no pilot figure. For example, repose the hand of the seated old school style rebel pilot to have his arms reaching for buttons, or a targeting computer and maybe reposing the head.

The other one I will try reposing in a standing position, but something different than the rigid Bandai arms at the side pose

Same with the first order pilots, I can always green stuff a new leg if needed.

I tryed to order one too, but it seems, the shipping to Europe doesn`t works. I also got free shipping to Germany, but the order process ended with an error message.

I tried it too (because you all convinced me to "need" thes B-Wing :) ). For Germany you can choose all options an put all data in the required lines, but if you press "PLACE ORDER" you get an error. Tried to do it with an created account, tnen you will find your tries in the order-list with the remark "canceled"... :-(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back