Interest New OWK AOTC project (Update 8/6 on pg2)

Re: New OWK AOTC project (Update 7/3 on pg2)

I plan to. After this project is done.

tumblr_lxpafdfEZ31rn95k2o1_250.gif

HOLY ****

- - - Updated - - -

I'd recommend chroming it minus the knobs, and I'm not sure how you would paint the black parts but this is AMAZING. thank you Dan.

Im going for total accuracy and the original was done this way, with the knobs a part of the casting.

Ive very happy with the prototype so far. I need to see what the shop comes up with for the paint job, but there work so far has been quite good. If your an "I want it just like the original" person, like me, I think you're really going to like what I've come up with. And if you're cheap like me as well, I think the price point that I'm shooting for will suit you :)

Im going for total accuracy and the original was done this way, with the knobs a part of the casting.

Ive very happy with the prototype so far. I need to see what the shop comes up with for the paint job, but there work so far has been quite good. If your an "I want it just like the original" person, like me, I think you're really going to like what I've come up with. And if you're cheap like me as well, I think the price point that I'm shooting for will suit you :)

I am this person :) great!

I’m in for one, and an Episode 1 as well if you do another run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather have a metal hilt, but could be interested in this depending on price and how it comes out.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back