Fallout 4

Well we'll probably get the T-70 armor now, that somehow, no one in previous games ever knew about...

You were saying...………………:lol

8UcaZo0.jpg
[/IMG]

Well as F76 will be a prequel they could explain a new type of PA as some sort of a "only a few units (like 10 or so) werte produced as very secret prototypes" that were only tested in that very area, maybe even as specialized armor for securing non experimental vaultslike 76 or something like that.

But then they would have to make sure there won't spawning more than those 10 sets of armor, so there is no chance it will appear hundreds of years later in DC, Vegas or whatever...

The PA from the E3 trailer seems to be some kind of construction site or mining armor, so maybe it's original functionality was limited and therefor never got out of mining areas...

Well as F76 will be a prequel they could explain a new type of PA as some sort of a "only a few units (like 10 or so) werte produced as very secret prototypes" that were only tested in that very area, maybe even as specialized armor for securing non experimental vaultslike 76 or something like that.

But then they would have to make sure there won't spawning more than those 10 sets of armor, so there is no chance it will appear hundreds of years later in DC, Vegas or whatever...

The PA from the E3 trailer seems to be some kind of construction site or mining armor, so maybe it's original functionality was limited and therefor never got out of mining areas...

Yeah, I'm just teasing. :lol

Honestly, I'm excited to see what it is. It does seem to look like a possible construction worker or rescue version.

Yet another Power Armor helmet to build. *sigh*

It looks something like a modified T-60 suit. I'd be okay with military variants. Like if they had suits for loading ordinance on planes, firefighting suits, etc.

I started the BoS quest again and met Maxson. He even tells you that he wants to help the people of the Commonwealth. I don't know how detonating a nuclear reactor does that though. They could have probably made the Institute a BoS base AND powered a good chunk of the Commonwealth with that thing.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back