Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I hope thats not the EL damaged. I'd be pissed if thats the case. I'd send those pics and say you want a replacement shoe.
Can you take some pics from various angles and maybe in some brighter setting?
It could be the rubber like Outtatime just said. The only way to 100% tell would be to hairdryer open that clear side and check.

When i get my pair, i'll do a comparison with the EL panels i have with the new replicas, I'm curious to see the brightness. I have the exact shade of grass green EL which they used.

- - - Updated - - -

That account has scammed a ton of people. I saw them trying to sell mags for $200 with pics of the RDs a while ago and a lot of people said they sent money as a gift on PayPal and then they got blocked.

Yes. You have to be pretty gullible to fall for that account. They were using sneakerahead's pictures and even put in a similar web address in their profile.
$300 yeah right!

Back on the fence after seeing the photos of the damaged EL or sole, for $600 you would think they would be checking them before shipment..
Would love to know David's response and I really hope you get a replacement pair!

Since Jedifyfe's review, I'm considering to put some money in a piggy bank... :rolleyes

Anyone have ordered a size 9 or 9.5 ? How does it fit ?
Taff83 : I think I've sent you a message long time ago, could you check your inbox please ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you you sure it's the El, after looking closely it looks like part of the rubber grids that have not been cut, but I could be wrong

Sorry to say, yes. That is what can happen when EL is delaminated during cutting. Either scissors not sharp enough or too much bend (and formed a crease) of the EL sheet.

@cavx look at my first V2 mod only by myself with your beautiful clear soles and a revisited simple cap to go with the shoes.
I never really had time to do it, but at least it's done and it could not be as good without your work and now we go after (V2 enabled) (V3) to be continued ...

(Wissam) IMG_0720.JPGIMG_0673.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg

Stieller, this was visible in the quality control pictures they sent you. I was wondering about it as soon as I saw this photo:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160710/d3f6c0dea890253047183e036b5b955e.jpg
The EL seems fine in this pic they sent me of the QC of my pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stieller, this was visible in the quality control pictures they sent you. I was wondering about it the instant I looked at this picture when you posted it before:

Unfortunately I just thought that was reflection/ light diffusing from the angle.

I would have thought that they also inspect them if they are sending QC pics.. And wouldn't send pics of something not right.

Live and learn.

Awaiting a response from them

I do think it is the EL unfortunately. If it is not, why are we not seeing the same "shadowing" on the other shoe?

Yeah the shadow/ darkness/ whatever is on not from the soles.. It's def looks like cavx said and is on the EL panel itself.

I contacted David. He's just now told me I need to contact his team.
Fingers crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
For those asking about the size compared to the V2s..
Here's a shot showing the v3 in size 10 and v2 in size 9.5.

The v2 9.5 are bigger.

I'm going to refrain from trying these on until I know what's up with my situation
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160712/b800d37c7fd7a0f24e2cd4ffb490b835.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only hope they agree to swap out the shoe.

Based on this image, these run a fair amount smaller than "true to size". The US9.5 in V2 is actually a US10, so this looks like it might be US9 in real size. If that is the case, we might have to be ordering one size up.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back