Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

In the regards to the charger, I think the UK is 240V like Australia and even parts of Asia. I guess the question should have been - is the charger dual voltage or just 110V? Those 110V things don't go too well when slapped with 240V. Most stuff is dual voltage these days anyway. I remember having to check all my electrical stuff before my US trip back in 2010.

Looking forward to the YouTube video. Please do show the improvements made over the V3.

In the regards to the charger, I think the UK is 240V like Australia and even parts of Asia. I guess the question should have been - is the charger dual voltage or just 110V? Those 110V things don't go too well when slapped with 240V. Most stuff is dual voltage these days anyway. I remember having to check all my electrical stuff before my US trip back in 2010.

Looking forward to the YouTube video. Please do show the improvements made over the V3.

yep our voltage is the same 240v but 3 pin plug .

image.jpeg

yep our voltage is the same 240v but 3 pin plug .

UK voltage was harmonised at 230v quite a long time ago. Hopefully the transformer is self regulating, probably is, so just a pin configuration adaptor can be used. The one supplied with the RD Mags is fine with just a regular US to UK adaptor for can't see why the one supplied with the replicas would not be.

@Jedifyfe, is Sneaker Ahead a trustworthy source to purchase these from? Is this the same site you used to buy your pair?

Thanks,
Nathaniel

Hello, I purchased the Shoes that jedifyfe now has. They were to big for me & luckily they fit him. So jedifyfe bought them on the spot! This was my 1st time buying anything from Sneakerhead. I didn't have any issues. I paid using a Credit Card so I had some sort of protection. I did notice that they are "Offering 6% Off" when paying through Western Union. That would save you some money. Just not sure what protection that leaves you. Has anyone Paid using Western Union? The company also told me in an email that they have a 30 day money back guarantee. Email responses from the company have been pretty fast. This is how it played out for me.
1). I received an email Confirmation of my Order.
2). I was concerned 2 days later because I hadn't heard anything.
3). Emailed telling them that I'd call my credit card company to cancel my order if I didn't get Tracking# soon.
4). Received email response stating that shipping normally takes a week.
5). I received Tracking # exactly 1 week from placing the order.
6). The email that had the Tracking # said,"Expected Delivery was within 2 days". Shipping through DHL.
7). Roughly 2 days later the Mags Arrived.
I hope everyone has the same smooth transaction as I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
My experience so far with the order.
1. Ordered size 12US because I heard they were in stock.
2. No email confirmation once I made a payment.
3. Emailed them asked if 12US were ready to ship and question about my order.
4. Received an Email from Rebecca SU "Hello, thanks for your email, yeah, size 12 is available, we should be given 2-4 days to prepare the shoes usually. Our guys in the shipping department will email you the tracking number after shipping, no worries,"
5. I replied with a kind email thanking them for the fast response and asked if I would get email confirmation for my order even though my online profile shows shoes paid in full.

The adventure has started boys!!!

Mine was basically the same as HanSewLow
0. Did lots of skype asking various questions about PayPal/ stock/ etc.. This was the awkward/ frustrating/ suspect part. Finally they said they had size 10 in stock...
1. Ordered
2. Received email confirmation
3. Received QC photos via email
4. Said I was happy and to ship and provide tracking
5. Was told the shipping dept will email me tracking in 2-4 days.
6. Received Tracking 4 days later via email.
7. Shoes currently in transit via EMS (I live in Australia so I guess not as fast as DHL)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Excellent video review Jedifyfe, you have covered everything we needed to see.

Is it the angle of the two shoes or there a difference between the 2011 shoe and the V3 cuff? Many have said it is puffier. In this image, it appears to be slightly more rounded. It does not appear as rounded in the 2nd image.
attachment.php

attachment.php

For the price, I think based on the video, these are fantastic and look forward to maybe owning a pair of these soon.

Attachments

• 2011Vs2016MAGRep1.jpg
    2011Vs2016MAGRep1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 875
  • 2011Vs2016MAGRep2.jpg
    2011Vs2016MAGRep2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 881
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back