Parts Swap

Hi guys,
Id like to buy some castings of the Sealab and 1/16 Bandai StuG IV :

I can also offer castings of part I may have and you would need in exchange ! Thank you :)

If you are not in a hurry, I can give you castings of those parts. Problem is that I won't be molding them until I finalize all the materials I need for my current project and order supplies. Might be a month or two. More than likely within the month but I never know with work and home stuff.

Joe

Anyone have part 81 from the 1/48 Monogram B-29? There are some relatively cheap kits on ebay, but thought I'd check here first...

Thanks,
Allan

p81.png

I try to find any casting or the part for N4 of Bandai 1/15 Hummel as the attached,
Please let me know if you have it or want to swap to other part?

Thanks,
Eric.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 201
I was just thinking of starting an entirely new parts swap thread, but then I realized that the wise and generous builders who inhabit this forum probably already thought of doing just that.

One quick and easy search later and voila...I found this thread!

I started one a while back, its a good idea but only tend to come to it when you need something so Ive found just helping my mates out works better as they always help me out, unless its a stupid request but even then for speed I get helped out and can replace later

The answer is have good mates in the hobby

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back