NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Got mine. It’s even cooler in person. 7293880F-9C49-4149-AE11-17B010110DB8.jpeg

Nope. I bought 4.

2 came from Blackwell's in San Francisco by DHL. When they got to Montreal on the Friday, I had to make a trip to Customs who sent me packing saying they needed proper duties paid to our beloved state owned monopoly, the S.A.Q.

The S.A.Q. was ok for me to import them just as long as I was ready to fork ANOTHER $360 CAD of special import charges. Needless to say I was going to send them back.

I decided to take my dog for a walk and when I opened my front door there was a DHL box on my porch with my 2 bottles...Oh happy happy day. DHL messed up and delivered them to me. :cool

Ordered 2 more from New Jersey which I got shipped stateside and I will pick up when I need to go down there.

Nope. I bought 4.

2 came from Blackwell's in San Francisco by DHL. When they got to Montreal on the Friday, I had to make a trip to Customs who sent me packing saying they needed proper duties paid to our beloved state owned monopoly, the S.A.Q.

The S.A.Q. was ok for me to import them just as long as I was ready to fork ANOTHER $360 CAD of special import charges. Needless to say I was going to send them back.

I decided to take my dog for a walk and when I opened my front door there was a DHL box on my porch with my 2 bottles...Oh happy happy day. DHL messed up and delivered them to me. :cool

Ordered 2 more from New Jersey which I got shipped stateside and I will pick up when I need to go down there.

Oh wow. I ordered through Blackwell's too, just one bottle but DHL delivered direct to me and there was a $21 duty on it. I did speak to the Alberta liquor commission and they said I would have to go there and pay a bunch of fees but that didn't happen either lol.

Yeah...in Canada, seems that the right hand doesn't know what the left one is doing:rolleyes:behave Fees can be collected directly by border agents (going immediately to Revenue Canada btw)...or not:confused Same here in Ontario: the LCBO can import the bottle directly from the U.K. with a $150 fee + the U.K. pound (since our Cdn dollar is low, it'll hurt more). Wow, I ain't buying it, that's for sure!!!!

my roommate text me saying my package arrived from Blackwell's, and now im seriously feeling like ive 'fallen ill' and need to go home for the day to 'rest'.

Yeah...in Canada, seems that the right hand doesn't know what the left one is doing:rolleyes:behave Fees can be collected directly by border agents (going immediately to Revenue Canada btw)...or not:confused Same here in Ontario: the LCBO can import the bottle directly from the U.K. with a $150 fee + the U.K. pound (since our Cdn dollar is low, it'll hurt more). Wow, I ain't buying it, that's for sure!!!!

I think in total I paid just under $200 Cnd to get it to my door. I'm guessing retail (if it ever even makes it to shelves here) is going to be $150 so a bit of a premium but not too bad.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back