Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Dude I’m preying I get tickets, they are telling me they don’t have a clue as to what’s going on... they have to wait until there system updates around 8:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I’m preying I get tickets, they are telling me they don’t have a clue as to what’s going on... they have to wait until there system updates around 8:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First three tickets sold in Duluth Minnesota!
4db050c588d2347430e2f574f9e62e01.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Hey halliwax ! AMC Theaters website landing page has a big ole banner that says "STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI Tickets on sale soon! Tickets will be on sale tonight following the trailer launch on ESPN's Monday Night Football halftime show. Until then, may the Force be with you."

Tickets are up for grabs online at one of my local theater chains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @halliwax ! AMC Theaters website landing page has a big ole banner that says "STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI Tickets on sale soon! Tickets will be on sale tonight following the trailer launch on ESPN's Monday Night Football halftime show. Until then, may the Force be with you."

Tickets are up for grabs online at one of my local theater chains.

Yeah, this morning that banner said from 6:30-7pm

Come to find out they switched it some time today, showing now exactly what u posted. I’ve been at my theater since 6pm... they even made a line for us. It’s only me and my buddy right now...

Been having s hell of a time with the staff here. Just waiting for tickets to go live here in Massachusetts

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my tickets for my local AMC theater. Didn't go for the fan event, though, but now I kinda wish I did.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back