King Arts International Limited - Marvel Licensed Products and more

How disappointing, King Arts didn't have a booth at this year's ACGHK event in Hong Kong. They just had a really small glass display of some Mazinger toys as part of someone else's booth. Totally missed that as well...
:unsure

So, no pictures of any new or upcoming products... :(

I have the MPS032 Mk. 3 arc reactor. I really like it. It's brighter than I expected it to be. I'd rather have the Pepper Potts gift one but it's about $60 more on ebay.

I wish the IM gauntlet was sold separately from Mjolnir. Cause I don't like the Cattoys or Lager toys gauntlets but I have the Show.Z hammer, which is a much better value.

Does the Cap helmet really not separate from the base?

Does the Cap helmet really not separate from the base?

Yes. I bought the Cap helmet on eBay and received it damaged, thankfully. The stand is permanently connected and the plastic is too thick inside the top of the helmet so that if you were to cut off the stand it would not fit on a head properly.

Yes. I bought the Cap helmet on eBay and received it damaged, thankfully. The stand is permanently connected and the plastic is too thick inside the top of the helmet so that if you were to cut off the stand it would not fit on a head properly.

Damn, alright. I was hoping it'd be like their Loki helmet where the stand can simply be unscrewed. Most of my helmets are just display pieces, but it's still less exciting without the wearability.

That sucks about it being damaged.

Damn, alright. I was hoping it'd be like their Loki helmet where the stand can simply be unscrewed. Most of my helmets are just display pieces, but it's still less exciting without the wearability.

That sucks about it being damaged.

Here’s the best image I took to show the interior.
9bd7c38baafd8d074f3fafedc86414ff.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

King Arts totally lost their licensing and it's a shame because they made good figures. so now whatever's out there they're selling and they're not manufacturing anything else which sucks because I spendnt so much money and I have almost there whole line of figures already. They made us believe they were coming out with Thor and other figures at Comic-Con but they're not coming out with anything it's just to get rid of whatever they got out there now. People should just stop buying their figures because they'll never complete the collection.

King Arts totally lost their licensing and it's a shame because they made good figures. so now whatever's out there they're selling and they're not manufacturing anything else which sucks because I spend so much money and I have almost the whole line already. They made us believe they were coming out with Thor they're coming out with other things but they're not coming out with anything it's just to get rid of whatever they got out there now.

A few of the Cap helmets have been going on ebay lately and I snatched one up.

I figured this could be useful info: they are easily removable from the stand. And they're wearable - with some work. There are two screws on the top of the helmet to remove the stand beneath a magnetic cover.

The inside of the helmet seems like it's filled in, but it's not; it's hollow. I took a hammer and smashed apart the layer of resin from the center-out. It breaks cleanly but you'll need to sand any rough edges along the circumference of the helmet. At the top of the helmet there are two one-inch thick support posts that you will need to cut off with a rotary tool and sand down. I suggest filling in the screw holes first cause you're going to keep getting a bit of resin powder coming out of them.

The problem remains that the helmet is oversized unless you have a 26-inch head. I'm waiting on helmet padding to arrive.

Also I repainted the "A" on mine. The black outline looked so bad. I removed the leather/straps on mine and glued it back on higher so the seams line up with the edge of the helmet. It is horribly attached on every one of these helmets that I've seen. Also trimmed the loose flaps of leather by the ears to be more accurately shaped.

II4gyBS.jpg

3fNRod4.jpg

f4aCjW0.jpg

The Mk. 1 arc reactor is being reissued. Pre orders are slated for Q3 of 2019.

The cheapest I can find it is $228 after shipping at KGHobby.

On the hunt for the most recent release of the Thor hammer. Cant find it for sale even on ebay.
I'm hoping King Arts has plans for another production run of this and the shield.

On the hunt for the most recent release of the Thor hammer. Cant find it for sale even on ebay.
I'm hoping King Arts has plans for another production run of this and the shield.

It’s on eBay.

are you still looking for a King Arts Mjolnir?

i think i might have a lead on someone who has several pedestal ones.

still vetting the source and waiting on photo confirmation but so far everything is looking on the up and up.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back