The Amazing Spider-man 2 - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

anyone else have an issue uploading the shoot obj. file to shapeways? when i do the price comes to 239.99 for the set they also load to big with mearuments like 6.896x13.391x1.869 in inches and thats gotta be to big right?

anyone else have an issue uploading the shoot obj. file to shapeways? when i do the price comes to 239.99 for the set they also load to big with mearuments like 6.896x13.391x1.869 in inches and thats gotta be to big right?

Two way to solve this.
#1 download netfabb (free) and convert the units -or-
#2 when uploading to shapeways, select "inches" as the unit of measure. (it is actuall mm, but for some weird ass reason this is what has to be done.

Two way to solve this.
#1 download netfabb (free) and convert the units -or-
#2 when uploading to shapeways, select "inches" as the unit of measure. (it is actuall mm, but for some weird ass reason this is what has to be done.
i tried inches and the same thing still happened

Screenshot-1.pngthis is what i get when uploading it in inches

View attachment 312907this is what i get when uploading it in inches

See if this works for you.
shapeways-shooter.jpg
https://www.shapeways.com/model/1874564/shooter-withbutton.html?li=my-models&materialId=6
https://www.shapeways.com/model/1874569/shooter.html?li=my-models&materialId=6

The shooter files were not to any scale... they were huge. Meant to be scaled to whatever size you or anyone else wants before printing. I went ahead and scaled them both to approx. 50mm. They are both now around $11.50.

These models are not all tested yet. I am releasing them as I make them so like anything else there may be issues, especially with shapeways.

Last edited:
Looking at the webbing close up, they do not seem to be beveled. They appear rounded. Is that what you meant?

Thats no problem, maybe you can round it in the model or I will round the printed webs by myself. Can you make a 3D model of the front and back spider too? :)

Thank you very much for this amazing project :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See if this works for you.
View attachment 312910
https://www.shapeways.com/model/1874564/shooter-withbutton.html?li=my-models&materialId=6
https://www.shapeways.com/model/1874569/shooter.html?li=my-models&materialId=6

The shooter files were not to any scale... they were huge. Meant to be scaled to whatever size you or anyone else wants before printing. I went ahead and scaled them both to approx. 50mm. They are both now around $11.50.

These models are not all tested yet. I am releasing them as I make them so like anything else there may be issues, especially with shapeways.
thanks

Okay. I saw this and thought you were making the ASM 2 pattern.

Oh, I thought you meant ASM. The ASM2 pattern is finished and a link is in the first post with all the other files.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats no problem, maybe you can round it in the model or I will round the printed webs by myself. Can you make a 3D model of the front and back spider too? :)

Thank you very much for this amazing project :)

Extruded spiders on first page.
enjoy!

ALSO: Has anyone else seen the thread where this pattern has been printed?
I have seen it, but for some reason I can't find it now.

This thread is chock-full of incredible resources and reference... You guys have no idea how much this means to me :')

Aaanyway, is anyone else having trouble opening the 03/31/14 ASM2 suit file? I'm getting some error message saying that there was a problem, and it can't be opened. Incidentally, I am trying to open it in Paint.NET with a .psd plugin...but the brick pattern .psd opened without a problem.

Thank you for the spiders :)
If you now make the webbings in 3D I'm a lucky man and
we are able to make perfect webbings ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back