The Hobbit - Erebor Dwarf Armour - FINISHED

This is truly amazing, I watched your video on youtube and also posted a comment there. 2 years to build is wow. I built the first and second Ent in the UK and the updated second version I did took me 2 years also. You are very talented my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been chatting with my partner and she has seen some of your work and she now wants to be a Dwarf. I may have to befriend you and pick your brain regarding building this or similar.

Hello! I liked your work very much, I would like to make myself the same, you still have a pdo file, the previous links unfortunately do not work.

Thanks for enjoying me work, though as I stated early on, I only made one pep file for the helmet, which was extremely basic, I used this just to get the scale right. Everything I made after that first print was cut by hand and eyeballed, so I have no files to share and that first one would be 100% useless to you.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back