2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED

Re: 2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now OPEN!

Thank you so much for doing this again Michael, you are awesome :thumbsup

I can't believe I almost missed the deadline! I haven't really been on this forum much since last year's Secret Santa, and I'm not sure if I would've even remembered to enter this if it wasn't for my brother. He's been wanting to participate in this every year since the first time I did, but I could never get him to actually sign up in time (he'd never been a member of an online forum). However this year he actually reminded me about it, and I helped him create an account in time :D I can't believe we almost missed the deadline!

Anyways, I'd prefer to ship Domestic, but if needed I can ship International.

Here are some of my favorite movies/TV series (somewhat in order)
Smallville
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Supergirl
Superman Returns
Arrow
The Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Supernatural
Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Firefly

Marvel Cinematic Universe (especially Captain America)
Battlestar Galactica
(the 2004 series, never watched the older one)
The Walking Dead
Guardians of the Galaxy

Star Wars (especially The Force Awakens, but I also enjoy the Original Trilogy now, as I finally bought the Ep I-VI Blu-ray set and watched Eps IV-VI for the first time in 10+ years)
Scream (films 1-4 only, I haven't watched the TV show, at least not yet)
Jessica Jones (Netflix series)
X-Men
Fringe
Harry Potter
Independence Day
(I also enjoyed Resurgence)

Here are some of the types of things I collect:
Blu-rays (although I currently have over 550 movies and 87 TV seasons on Blu-ray, and I'm buying new ones every week, so it's likely I'd already have whatever you choose, unless it's rare/collectible)
Movie Posters (I have 10+ Batman v Superman posters though, so I don't think I need anymore of those :lol)
Collectible Figures/Statues (I'd love to have the 1/10 Kotobukiya BvS Superman, as I have the 1/10 Armored Batman that goes with it already, but that costs a bit more than $20)
Funko POPs (although there aren't many of these that I want/need, and most that I do want are pretty rare, like the Man of Steel Superman that I know I'll never get :()
Pretty much anything cool related to one of my favorite movies/TV series (especially things that are for display purposes only, like posters, statues, models, props, etc)

Anyways, I may edit my lists a bit over the next couple days, as I may have forgotten to add one or two movies/TV series. Now I just need to make sure I get my brother to post in this thread and PM Michael his address by tomorrow.

How's that clock holding up you got year before last?

How's that clock holding up you got year before last?

I've still got it on display :D

It's a bit dusty, as I still haven't even removed it from the box, since I consider it more of a collectible/display item than a clock :laugh (and it's somewhat difficult to clean it while it's still in there).

I just snapped a quick pic of it for those who are curious :)

Supernatural_clock.jpg

I think it looks awesome displayed still in the box :thumbsup

EDIT - Oh and I'm heading over to my brother's in an hour or two, as we are going to watch The Walking Dead S7 Ep3 at our local discount theater (for free :D), and hopefully I'll get there in time to help him post in this thread and PM Michael his address before we head to the theater :)

Hello all, I am ooSuperman23's brother, and I've been wanting to participate in this for years! I'm so happy I remembered to sign up in time this year :D

We are about to head out to see The Walking Dead, so I don't have time to write up my interests list right now, but I will add it when we get back to my house :)

Edit - I'm home, so here are some of my interests:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the 1990-1993 trilogy and the older cartoons)
Harry Potter
Big Trouble in Little China
Mixed Martial Arts and UFC
Guns and Knives
Marvel and DC Live Action Films (especially X-Men movies, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Spider-Man movies)
Supernatural
Buffy and Angel
Smallville
Horror Movies (especially all the Chucky and Halloween movies)
Decorative lights and other items (nothing yellow or gold though)

Oh and I would like to ship domestically.

Last edited:

I'm in. This is always fun.

Domestic (USA) please.

My Favs:

Indiana Jones
Star Wars (Han Solo Fan)
Superman
Walking Dead
Historical Relic Replicas
Blank Journals and Books from various movies

-Ash

Aww just missed the deadline :facepalm My fault for not logging in for so long.

Hit me up if there's an odd number, anyone drops out or you need an extra person in Asia, I'm still based in Hong Kong and I know majority of this exhange is usually US and Europe based.

Aww just missed the deadline :facepalm My fault for not logging in for so long.

Hit me up if there's an odd number, anyone drops out or you need an extra person in Asia, I'm still based in Hong Kong and I know majority of this exhange is usually US and Europe based.

Haven't made the list yet. Ping me and post a wish list. :thumbsup

Haven't made the list yet. Ping me and post a wish list. :thumbsup

Thanks so much, just managed to get in then, just sent you my address and I can ship worldwide.

Few series and things I like for whoever is my Santa but I'm always happy to get anything no matter what.

Star Wars
Batman
Game of Thrones
Black Mirror
House of Cards
Hotline Miami
Mad Max
Breaking Bad
Rick and Morty

ALRIGHT!

List in first post is updated. If you haven't sent me your address please do so now! Hoping to have matches out tomorrow night, but it'll be late. It's my son's birthday and I promised him we'd watch the Leafs game so I won't get started matching until about 10pm. :)

ALRIGHT!

List in first post is updated. If you haven't sent me your address please do so now! Hoping to have matches out tomorrow night, but it'll be late. It's my son's birthday and I promised him we'd watch the Leafs game so I won't get started matching until about 10pm. :)

YEAY!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEEEEEAAAAAAAAFFFFFSSSSS!!!!

And happy birthday to mini Mike :D:thumbsup

Address sent. Sent my work address as I've not had good luck with packages sitting on my doorstep.

2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now OPEN!

I'm so excited for my first RPF secret Santa. My preferences are:

Star Wars (OT, TFA, and R1) over prequels
Indiana Jones
BTTF
The Walking Dead
Fallout

Wishful thinking is pretty far fetched but an MGC Mauser or Marushin M712 blank firing Mauser would be a Christmas miracle lol

Oh and domestic shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

^^ In case anyone is wondering I let him in because he sent me this in a PM a few days ago. ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back