Deadpool movie suit research thread *NEW PICS*

Sweet references. I can use some of those. I'm taking kenlandrum Printed one and gonna make some modifications, the arms, mask and back are slightly off so those picks will help me modify his suit. Any Ideas on the eyes? I've been trying to figure out how they got the straight white eyes. The only thing I can think of is that one way vinal stuff they put on the windows of a bus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet references. I can use some of those. I'm taking kenlandrum Printed one and gonna make some modifications, the arms, mask and back are slightly off so those picks will help me modify his suit. Any Ideas on the eyes? I've been trying to figure out how they got the straight white eyes. The only thing I can think of is that one way vinal stuff they put on the windows of a bus.

There's a thread here http://www.therpf.com/f77/how-do-i-acheive-white-eyes-batman-cowl-176891/, most end up going with mesh cloth, my new mask has metal white mesh lol.

- - - Updated - - -

White mesh eyes come up pretty well, these are large eyes, but visibility is good and they look good in photos and at distance.

535960_1233724686656982_7577700391787920748_n.jpg1513826_476721042484286_2527937778317861701_n.jpg

535960_1233724686656982_7577700391787920748_n.jpg

1513826_476721042484286_2527937778317861701_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a thread here http://www.therpf.com/f77/how-do-i-acheive-white-eyes-batman-cowl-176891/, most end up going with mesh cloth, my new mask has metal white mesh lol.

- - - Updated - - -

White mesh eyes come up pretty well, these are large eyes, but visibility is good and they look good in photos and at distance.

View attachment 468059View attachment 468060
Yea it's not bad but i really want to duplicate the movie mask as close as possible. Been playing with the idea of making all the black clear plastic as well as the eyes and putting that window cling vinyl over the whole thing so it doesnt restrict my vision. Also in a lot of the pics it looks like the mask sits off the stunt hero's face a bit. I wonder if Renolds is fitted or if it sits off too. Now i just need to find where i can ger that window vinyl and start working. My get some supplies this weekend and start. Then i gotta find some clear plastic that i can heat and shape.

Someone posted the holsters as being Kaos. Take a look at their website and see what you think.

Pretty sure the ones I posted are the exact ones, they could be modded Kaos, the vendor says he made them for a superhero movie for coming out in Feb, they look spot on to me, Kaos lack the carbon fibre look and last time I looked didn't have Desert Eagle .44 or .50 left and right holster (in stock), the pair from my guy are cheaper too.

Last edited:
Anyone nail down exactly what fabric is used in the suit? I'm willing to bet its Pleather Spandex but finding one that looks like the suit is proving difficult.

someone beat us to the punch....check the link. its also on ebay now toohttps://www.etsy.com/listing/230667843/x-man-deadpool-cosplay-costume-custom?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=deadpool+cosplay&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

Do you have a pic that shows it's carbon fiber look? It looks black to me.

Pretty sure the ones I posted are the exact ones, they could be modded Kaos, the vendor says he made them for a superhero movie for coming out in Feb, they look spot on to me, Kaos lack the carbon fibre look and last time I looked didn't have Desert Eagle .44 or .50 left and right holster (in stock), the pair from my guy are cheaper too.

someone beat us to the punch....check the link. its also on ebay now toohttps://www.etsy.com/listing/230667843/x-man-deadpool-cosplay-costume-custom?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=deadpool+cosplay&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
Don't think it looks too bad as a base

Yeah I thought it was a bit sloppy but decent as a base. I plan on making one but a bit better. Slimmer fit, and I'm not a fan of just a plain mask/hood. I like it better with a face shell.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back