Azurial's Pep Files - 12/23/12: Shrike Pilot Helmet available! Iron Man BE soon!

Re: Azurial's Pep Files - 07/10/12: Ghostubers Containment Unit Up!

The bigger plates are a simple matter of just lining up the pages - you may want to have it print guide marks and page numbers so you get everything sorted right.

Cool! Sorry to be a dummy, but where is the print guide marks option in the pep viewer? I've not yet been able to figure out how to join large continuous peices without a fuss?

Re: Azurial's Pep Files - 07/10/12: Ghostbusters Containment Unit Up!

No problem:

Click File and go down to Print Setting. There will be two check boxes twoard the bottom of that window, one of which will say Print Alignment Marks.

Just some news for ya peeps! The Iron Man Bleeding Edge armor project will be up soon, and will serve as a base for the Male version of the BGC Hardsuits. Thinking about it, the Bleeding Edge armor is probably the most BGC relevant design out there (unless any one has any of GOOD pics of the figures from the very short lived miniatures game where the Hardsuit specs were leaked to other organizations and built, although that's totally got nothing to do with either Iron Man at all *sarcasm*).

More info here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...1TNNrdDP0_CHf87hQ&sig2=OR-ovVTxPr1WDvqIa5y0xw

But in the mean time, I just got the first look at a project I have been working on which should save any one building a Proton Pack a ton of time, trouble and money when it comes to sourcing the ever elusive ALICE frames. Enjoy!

**Version 1 coming 11/15/12

oh my, I come back from my dormant sleep and you are still kicking on here, nice!

Not to worry folks I have not gone missing. I did have a system crash that wiped out my hard drive and the ALICE frame I was working on, and after having just got a new drive and re-installed my software, I came across a flash drive that had this little gem on it that I forgot all about: The Shrike Pilot Helmet from Blue Gender.

For those of you that may not have seen it, Blue Gender is an anime where giant bugs take over the earth and people have fled into space to avoid them. The Shrikes are massive robotic exoskeletons that kinda remind me of the Power Loader from Alien, and the pilots are like special ops.

But the real reason I'm posting this is to show you what's up with the Bleeding Edge armor!

So far it's just the torso and there are a few areas I have to clean up, but it'll be released all at once, unless some of my fellow pepakura enthusiasts would like to take on the task of unfolding.

attachment.php

Torso (Chest/Sternum)

attachment.php

Back

Remember: This will also serve as a starting point for the Male version Hardsuit.

Azurial.... you.... are..... AWESOME!!!!! I'm trying to create all 3 KH BBS armors for me and my friends for our states anime con (video games are welcomed as well) i have been searching to find the files needed to create them from pepakura, and MAN!!! did you deliver!!! but there is something i noticed... they are not entirely complete... are you still working on them? stuff missing is as follows " Aqua: helmet, collar, and shoes, Terra: sholders (if you could include bicep in them that would be awesome) vambrace, right arm decoration (it only had the left arms decoration, they are not symetrical), and shoes, Ventus: helmet, sholders, shoes.... i do have complete models of all 3 but i dont know how to seperate the parts nor how to get rid of unwanted/not needed parts (terras cape and keyblade, aquas keyblade)..... if your willing to help me out i would glady give you something in return...

Azurial.... you.... are..... AWESOME!!!!! I'm trying to create all 3 KH BBS armors for me and my friends for our states anime con (video games are welcomed as well) i have been searching to find the files needed to create them from pepakura, and MAN!!! did you deliver!!! but there is something i noticed... they are not entirely complete... are you still working on them? stuff missing is as follows " Aqua: helmet, collar, and shoes, Terra: sholders (if you could include bicep in them that would be awesome) vambrace, right arm decoration (it only had the left arms decoration, they are not symetrical), and shoes, Ventus: helmet, sholders, shoes.... i do have complete models of all 3 but i dont know how to seperate the parts nor how to get rid of unwanted/not needed parts (terras cape and keyblade, aquas keyblade)..... if your willing to help me out i would glady give you something in return...

I'd be happy to help you in unfolding them but it could take a while to isolate the proper parts. From the sound of things I'd have to delete sections of the model by single vertices. When is your con?

I'd be happy to help you in unfolding them but it could take a while to isolate the proper parts. From the sound of things I'd have to delete sections of the model by single vertices. When is your con?
thank you for your willingness to help, you truely are awesome! my con is comeing up too soon to make anything decent :lol im makeing it/them for next year, this years con is june 21st - june 23rd, so take as much time as you need, i'll be happy just haveing them eventually... if you still have the other models from before that might be easier for you to isolate the missing parts... when i say i have the whole model i mean the whole model, oh and the keyblades in the models are "ends of the earth" and "stormfall"... if you want to keep those for yourself by all means feel free to..... i can't thank you enough for your help... and i'll gladly repay your assistance

Hey guys! I am trying to make a bubblegum Crisis Hard Suit and am having trouble getting a hold of the pepakura files. The ones on this forum doesn't seem to work. PLEASE HELP!

Hey all I'm coming into this way late.. I'm tying to put together G1 Transformer Ratchet and was wondering if anyone had a pepakura file of it? If not I could use some parts from others to get it started... like Starscreams arms/shoulder etc.. any help would be much welcome and appreciated.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back